Ratings for Dr. Alexander Gordon

Dr Gordon and his staff were nice enough initially. But, when the procedure he recommended did not have the desired result it took 4 messages over 6 days to get someone from the staff to call me back. And then I was quickly brushed off and told to go elsewhere. I was hoping to find a solution for my pain but instead I have to start over again. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Excellent listening, bedside manner. Wonderful doctor with perfect results!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I can not believe how wonderful this doctor is. I am so fortunate to have been referred to him. Gris a magician.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

I had a hip replacement and was very satisfied with the lperformance with the operatiion,

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Alex C. Gordon Thank God for this Doctor after suffering over 7 years and seeing other Orthopedic Doctors one year ago Dr.Gordon did a total Hip Replacement on me I am feeling Excellent now and back to my normal life you are the Best in Personality respect and care any person in life could ever ask for in a physician I Just thank God and the patient who referred me who had her hip replaced by you also Mrs>Deborah Issiac.for ever Greatful.Ruthie Mckinnie.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Gordon did not take an X-ray even though I had surgery since the last time I saw him. Would not give me the same type of injection that he did the last time I saw him. Also would not prescribe a pain reliever. If you have a minor problem and aren't going to have a joint replaced, he will refer you to another doctor and not care at all about youQ

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

Dr. Gordon is very kind and knowledgeable. He is easy to talk to. Would see him again if I ever need a joint replacement.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Dr Gordon is amazing. He repaired my knee after I fell. I broke my knee cap and was unable to lift my leg. He listened to my concerns and really considered them. I didn't want any metal in my body if it was possible and I didn't want staples. He sutured my bone and tendon together and use glue on my skin. He did an excellent job. He took the time to discuss the options. BTW, sometimes it was hard to concenrate on what he was saying because he is sooooo good looking and nice too.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

Dr Gordon replaced my right hip in 2007. He was very careful gave me several options and we decided that the pain was to the point where I had to have the surgery. He is very caring, energetic and does make you feel very confident in his knowledge and capabilities. He has a great staff and I would go back to him in a heart beat if I had additional hip or knee work to be done.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2007

Dr. Alexander Gordon's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morton Grove, IL