Ratings for Dr. Allan Kaye

Absolutely the best. I am the biggest baby when it comes to dentist, but they make you feel very relaxed and comfortable

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

I've been going to Dr. Kaye for over 10 years . He is an Amazing Dentist. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my teeth.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I am very picky when it comes to dentists I took me 2 years the find dr Kaye highly recommend love the guy

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Been going to Dr. Kaye for many years. He is personable, prompt, professional and thorough. The hygienists are friendly and thorough as well. Very short wait times. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

I Have been a patient of Dr.Kaye for years. He is absolutely an amazing dentist and person. I highly recommend him. He makes going to the dentist very pleasant. Love Him!!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

I love Dr. Kaye! In addition to be TOPS in all matters regarding TEETH, he is warm, personable, passionate and dedicated. He is the tooth whisperer!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Dr. Kaye and his staff are totally efficient, caring and courteous. He makes contingency plans to provide emergency assistance to his patients even during non-office hours. I would highly recommend Dr. Kaye.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Dr Kaye is one of the most skilled dentists that I have ever gone to. He also did my bridge work which was perfect and painless. His staff is great. The dental assistants are very thorough with the cleaning procedure. The office runs very efficiently and there is no wait. He is a very caring dentist

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011