Dr. Rebecca Sprintz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Sprintz

Rebecca is absolutely amazing. Her demeanour regarding listening to her patients is incredible. Her knowledge of acupuncture is the best I have ever experienced. She is phenomenal and I would recommend her over and over.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Rebecca has been my best support throughout my infertility and pregnancy struggles. She helped me conceive naturally (which was a shock since I tried 8 months of fertility hormones before meeting her), she eased my anxiety throughout my entire pregnancy, and managed to help me have the easiest and quickest labour imaginable. I’m just starting to go back to her to help increase my milk supply and I cherish the quiet relaxing treatments every week. I couldn’t imagine where I would be and if I would have ever gotten pregnant without her. She is my living angel.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2018

Rebecca is incredible. It’s like I’m talking to a friend who gives me sound advice, doesn’t judge me, and actually helps me feel better. She’s a gem in our city and I absolutely recommend her to anyone seeking relief from both physical and emotional pains. She is the first person I go to when life throws me a curve ball and she ALWAYS helps

flag | Submitted September 1, 2018

Rebecca is my go-to-doctor for any ailment I have. My friends laugh at me when I run to see her for any issue that arises, but I laugh at them since they continue to have their issues and mine are resolved almost instantaneously. She’s the top rated acupuncturist for a reason!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for months and my coworker suggested Rebecca. I read all the great reviews and thought why not give it a try. Not only was her staff wonderful but she herself was very kind and easy to talk to. I went in for 1 session and miraculously I got pregnant. I didn't even need to come in for the other sessions that we booked. I couldn't believe it took me one session with her to get pregnant. Thank you Rebecca for helping us start our new little family. I definitely will be recommending her to everyone who's having a hard time trying to conceive.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I finally went to see Rebecca after the insistence of many friends and 3 miscarriages. Rebecca helped support me throughout my pregnancy with knowledge, calmness, patience, food suggestions and of course acupuncture. I am delighted to say that I (for the first time in my life) carried a pregnancy full term and am writing this testimonial with my baby in my arms. I can’t imagine where I would be in life without Rebecca and am forever grateful. Regardless of the ailment you have-and we all have something to improve on-Rebecca is the #1 acupuncturist in Winnipeg and a must see!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Rebecca is basically famous at my work. Virtually my whole department sees her and raves about her constantly. After months and months of people insisting I see her, I finally did. To my amazement, she was even more helpful and knowledgeable than I could have imagined. She has helped me in unbelievable ways that I have now become one of those annoying employees that insists on everybody seeing Rebecca!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 1.5 years with no luck. I’ve tried medications, experimental surgeries, and nothing has helped. Several friends and even my MD mentioned that I should be seeing Rebecca Sprintz for acupuncture as she apparently is ‘Winnipeg’s Baby Maker’. I was hesitant seeing yet another practitioner about my infertility but her positive demeanour, perspective and helpful tools empowered me, giving me the strength I needed to keep trying during my weekest moments. Well needless to say I am now 5 months pregnant and owe it all to her. I have personally thanked every one that mentioned her name to me and I try to pay it forward to anyone I know who’s struggling.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

I have been seeing Rebecca for a couple of years for my chronic tennis elbow. After trying numerous western medicine procedures (physio, laser therapy, prolotherapy, cortisone shots), she was able to get my elbows to be pain free. I still get flare ups, but a couple of maintenance appointments usually does the trick. She is kind, caring and really knows her stuff. I have recommended her to many because of the incredible success I've had after her treatments!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Rebecca has this special way of making my worries feel less overwhelming, my pain less severe, and my disposition more positive. I leave this clinic feeling so calm, relaxed and peaceful. I count down the days until my next acupuncture treatment every time. She's amazing and worth seeing.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017