Dr. Rebecca Sprintz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Sprintz

Rebecca is my go-to-doctor for any ailment I have. My friends laugh at me when I run to see her for any issue that arises, but I laugh at them since they continue to have their issues and mine are resolved almost instantaneously. She’s the top rated acupuncturist for a reason!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for months and my coworker suggested Rebecca. I read all the great reviews and thought why not give it a try. Not only was her staff wonderful but she herself was very kind and easy to talk to. I went in for 1 session and miraculously I got pregnant. I didn't even need to come in for the other sessions that we booked. I couldn't believe it took me one session with her to get pregnant. Thank you Rebecca for helping us start our new little family. I definitely will be recommending her to everyone who's having a hard time trying to conceive.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I finally went to see Rebecca after the insistence of many friends and 3 miscarriages. Rebecca helped support me throughout my pregnancy with knowledge, calmness, patience, food suggestions and of course acupuncture. I am delighted to say that I (for the first time in my life) carried a pregnancy full term and am writing this testimonial with my baby in my arms. I can’t imagine where I would be in life without Rebecca and am forever grateful. Regardless of the ailment you have-and we all have something to improve on-Rebecca is the #1 acupuncturist in Winnipeg and a must see!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Rebecca is basically famous at my work. Virtually my whole department sees her and raves about her constantly. After months and months of people insisting I see her, I finally did. To my amazement, she was even more helpful and knowledgeable than I could have imagined. She has helped me in unbelievable ways that I have now become one of those annoying employees that insists on everybody seeing Rebecca!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 1.5 years with no luck. I’ve tried medications, experimental surgeries, and nothing has helped. Several friends and even my MD mentioned that I should be seeing Rebecca Sprintz for acupuncture as she apparently is ‘Winnipeg’s Baby Maker’. I was hesitant seeing yet another practitioner about my infertility but her positive demeanour, perspective and helpful tools empowered me, giving me the strength I needed to keep trying during my weekest moments. Well needless to say I am now 5 months pregnant and owe it all to her. I have personally thanked every one that mentioned her name to me and I try to pay it forward to anyone I know who’s struggling.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

I have been seeing Rebecca for a couple of years for my chronic tennis elbow. After trying numerous western medicine procedures (physio, laser therapy, prolotherapy, cortisone shots), she was able to get my elbows to be pain free. I still get flare ups, but a couple of maintenance appointments usually does the trick. She is kind, caring and really knows her stuff. I have recommended her to many because of the incredible success I've had after her treatments!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Rebecca has this special way of making my worries feel less overwhelming, my pain less severe, and my disposition more positive. I leave this clinic feeling so calm, relaxed and peaceful. I count down the days until my next acupuncture treatment every time. She's amazing and worth seeing.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Rebecca has a great personality that puts you at ease before every appointment. The only negative comment I have is how noisy the clinic can sometimes get during peek hours making it a tad difficult to meditate during your session.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

I was experiencing such awful morning sickness. Prescribed medications barely took the edge off, and I was losing hope, stregth, and the ability to work. I went to see Rebecca both out of pure desperation and because several friends insisted I finally let her help me. After the first treatment, I managed to keep my food down, by the second treatment I had a 50% reduction in nausea, and by the third, I was functional again. If you have morning sickness, don't suffer like I did. PLEASE GO SEE HER. She is my Godsend

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I've never experienced a doctor before that I view as my confident and in a way, my friend. I look forward to these 10 minute 'therapy sessions' every week where Rebecca helps put my life and issues into perspective. She has a way that can instantly reduce my stress, anxiety, pain, and somehow gets me through another week with confidence and ease. This amazing woman, in her own way, acts like my physical therapist, emotional therapist, and acupuncturist. Amazing results, amazing sessions, and certainly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017