Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Sprintz

Rebecca is amazing! She's easy to talk to and very knowledgable. The whole idea of acupuncture was very new to me and she made me feel very comfortable. I can't thank her enough for everything!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I literally limped into her clinic petrified of sitting down in her waiting room (to write the intake form) in fear of the searing pain while having to get back up. Rebecca saw the look in my eyes, and immediately took me in and offered a bed to lay on. We did the intake together and then she treated me with acupuncture in the most gentle way. I couldn't have dreamed of the immediate relief and results I had. I was able to put on my shoes (I haven't been able to prior to acupuncture), I was able to drive all the way home (on the way there I had to pull over take stretch-breaks to manage my pain), and within three treatments I no longer needed to recive acupuncture because I had 95% relief with 100% satification and amazement. I've read her past testimonials and I completely agree with everyone. She literally has performed a miracle on me and I will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

I am a GP MD and confidently refer several of my patients (on a daily basis) to Rebecca for acupuncture treatments. Every single one has come back raving about her, and many has sincerely thanked me for introducing Rebecca into their lives. She is my go-to acupuncturist for everything from headaches to post neuralgic pain. I am thrilled to have an alternative medicine practitioner in Winnipeg that I can always depend on. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

'I've been seeing Rebecca on and off for several years now. She's been helping me through so many peaks and valleys in my life that I feel like she's almost my therapist in addition to my acupuncturist. She has helped both my husband and I through our infertility struggles, kept me physically and emotionally strong through a necessary miscarriage, assisted during a long labour, brought joy back into my life during some post-partum struggles, and has been my confident, (I'd like to think) friend and acupuncturist for all other challenges before, during and after children. I don't know where I would be in my life without her to rely on. She is both an incredible person and therapist. If you need help, or if you don't even realize yet that you need help, please see her. You won't be disappointed!'

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I walked in to her clinic with a 4 day headache and the moment she touched me it disappeared and hasn't returned since. She is amazing.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Always on time, fantastic receptionist and customer care, incredible results and a wonderful practitioner. This clinic (Family Acupuncture) and this acupuncturist is fantastic. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

I have seen Rebecca through 3 pregnancies, and she has been able to help me from things as small as heartburn to issues as big as post-partum depression. My husbands sees her, my children have all seen her a few times, and I have even sent my parents to her as well. Everyone I refer to her is amazed by her wealth of knowledge and willingness to help. If you're planning on going for acupuncture in Winnipeg, you must try Rebecca. You will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

I have nothing to say but thankful words for Dr. Rebecca. I have seen her several times for myself but most importantly she has been treating my 2 1/2 year old son. He has a problem with chronic congestion to the point that he throws up only phlegm. I have taken him to ENT specialist only to be extremely disappointed with how he is treated. Since seeing Dr. Rebecca she has treated him with cupping and has been doing acupuncture with him. When he starts getting a bad cough, one treatment and a steady cough turns into a faint infrequent one. I am so thankful we found her as she is a blessing to our familys health. Dr. Rebecca and all of her staff are so pleasant, caring and accommodating. I recommend everyone to the clinic and praise the work done. Thank you Dr. Rebecca for always being there for us!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

I began to see Rebecca about a year ago at my worst. Sciatic pain that had me bedridden for days (couldn't even move one of my legs) and terrible spinal pain from whiplash. I was in terrible pain that massage, chiropractic and medications (anti-inflamitories and pain meds) could help but could never over come. I needed to overcome the pain. It did take several treatments to progress to several pain free days in a row but a journey that I should have taken far sooner. Not to sound corny but Rebecca truly did give me my life back.. I can now play with my kids at the park, run, work at my office job full time during the evenings and still be a stay at home mom during the day chasing a busy 18 month old and 3 yr old. Life has become so much more than just getting by. I have to thank Rebecca for that. She listened and heard all of my concerns visit after visit. She knew exactly where to treat my body to get the desired effects. She's been such a blessing to me, and my family! Also, everyone in the office there is super friendly. Its such a pleasant place to be.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

So when medication doesn't work, chrio doesn't work, massage doesn't work and you're about to lose your mind why $ and time is being spent getting minimal results, what do you do? You go get teeny tiny needles poked into you, that's what you do! Walked in a skeptic and thought - what could it hurt?! Gave it a valiant go - booked in for 8 treatments 2x/week to give it a fair shot. Left impressed and physically changed. Solid, friendly staff from the doctors to the receptionists. Give it a try already. Not just anywhere - only with Family Accupuncture Wellness Clinic. Power to the female practitioners! And at this office - there's 2 of them!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Rebecca Sprintz's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.