Dr. Rebecca Sprintz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Sprintz

I have been seeing Rebecca for a couple of years for my chronic tennis elbow. After trying numerous western medicine procedures (physio, laser therapy, prolotherapy, cortisone shots), she was able to get my elbows to be pain free. I still get flare ups, but a couple of maintenance appointments usually does the trick. She is kind, caring and really knows her stuff. I have recommended her to many because of the incredible success I've had after her treatments!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Rebecca has this special way of making my worries feel less overwhelming, my pain less severe, and my disposition more positive. I leave this clinic feeling so calm, relaxed and peaceful. I count down the days until my next acupuncture treatment every time. She's amazing and worth seeing.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Rebecca has a great personality that puts you at ease before every appointment. The only negative comment I have is how noisy the clinic can sometimes get during peek hours making it a tad difficult to meditate during your session.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

I was experiencing such awful morning sickness. Prescribed medications barely took the edge off, and I was losing hope, stregth, and the ability to work. I went to see Rebecca both out of pure desperation and because several friends insisted I finally let her help me. After the first treatment, I managed to keep my food down, by the second treatment I had a 50% reduction in nausea, and by the third, I was functional again. If you have morning sickness, don't suffer like I did. PLEASE GO SEE HER. She is my Godsend

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I've never experienced a doctor before that I view as my confident and in a way, my friend. I look forward to these 10 minute 'therapy sessions' every week where Rebecca helps put my life and issues into perspective. She has a way that can instantly reduce my stress, anxiety, pain, and somehow gets me through another week with confidence and ease. This amazing woman, in her own way, acts like my physical therapist, emotional therapist, and acupuncturist. Amazing results, amazing sessions, and certainly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

She actually remedied my sciatica in 1 treatment. I wouldn't have believed it had I not experienced it. The staff at Family Acupuncture are kind, the clinic is clean, professional and feels like I'm being treated in a spa. It was a great experience overall.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I chose Rebecca as my acupuncturist based solely off these RateMyMD's reviews. I have to admit, her raving reviews are pretty accurate. You can tell she's quite busy (but what good practitioner isn't ?), but she's so incredibly calm and patient that if I didn't peak over at the scheduling desk I'd have no idea of the volume of patients she treats in a day. She's very intelligent, intuitive, kind, and ALWAYS runs on time. She's a wonderful practitioner who has helped me in so many ways. I brag about her to anyone who will listen.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Rebecca is amazing! She's easy to talk to and very knowledgable. The whole idea of acupuncture was very new to me and she made me feel very comfortable. I can't thank her enough for everything!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I literally limped into her clinic petrified of sitting down in her waiting room (to write the intake form) in fear of the searing pain while having to get back up. Rebecca saw the look in my eyes, and immediately took me in and offered a bed to lay on. We did the intake together and then she treated me with acupuncture in the most gentle way. I couldn't have dreamed of the immediate relief and results I had. I was able to put on my shoes (I haven't been able to prior to acupuncture), I was able to drive all the way home (on the way there I had to pull over take stretch-breaks to manage my pain), and within three treatments I no longer needed to recive acupuncture because I had 95% relief with 100% satification and amazement. I've read her past testimonials and I completely agree with everyone. She literally has performed a miracle on me and I will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

I am a GP MD and confidently refer several of my patients (on a daily basis) to Rebecca for acupuncture treatments. Every single one has come back raving about her, and many has sincerely thanked me for introducing Rebecca into their lives. She is my go-to acupuncturist for everything from headaches to post neuralgic pain. I am thrilled to have an alternative medicine practitioner in Winnipeg that I can always depend on. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017