Ratings for Dr. Weldon F. Shaffer

Horrible human being to his staff, patients , and fellow physicians. No compassion, No soul. No longer in buisness. Thank you God for a prayer answered.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

One of the worse experiences i've had with a doctor. told me i was in false labor one night the next day i was dialated 6cm, wasn't even in the room while i was pushing. Came in after the nurse got him and he turned my son told me i would probably have to have a c-section and then left the room and let me push another hour. my son was born with a huge knot on the side of his head, ended up having to stay in the hospital for 4 days so they could watch it.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Seen him for years - great bedside manner, gentle, knowledgable. Moved away and still drive to keep him as my doc.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

I was not happy with his bedside manner a couple of times. I felt like I was on an assembly line and he did not take the time to talk to me and explain what was going to happen after my surgery. I have been to him for years and have been a little disappointed the past few times I have been to him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

After telling him repeatedly I had symptoms of endometriosis he told me I did not. I had a 22cm mass removed that he missed. The Dr. who diagnosed it could feel it by touch. This was very dangerous in my opinion. Please go with your gut feeling when your health is on the line. I am still paying fees and it’s been 2 years since I had my surgery to remove the mass. I know Doctors are not gods they are human but some are more thorough than others.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

he's just awesome. Takes time to talk to you and always answers questions.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2007

Dr. Weldon F. Shaffer's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Assurant