Ratings for Dr. Trung Q. Lam

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Lam's office since 2013. I rarely ever went back to any dentist more than 2 times, but Dr. Lam is a keeper. His office never overbooks patients and he always runs on time so you are never kept waiting past your appointment time if you arrived by your appointment time. The office is exceptionally clean, well decorated, and they always have very nice music playing. Dr. Lam is a very caring doctor too and he does good honest work, I hope he never retires.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

My tooth was hurting so bad that I needed to see dentist. I called Dr. Lam's office and they took me in immediately. The office is very nice and modern and the staff is wonderful in helping me feel at ease. Dr. Lam did a root canal on me and I am bo longer in pain. It's rare to find a general dentist who does root canal also. He sure saved me a trip to the specialist. Dr. Lam was gentle throughout the procedure. I'm very glad to have found him. Definitely will recommend him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

great dentist i would recomment him to anyone

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010