Ratings for Dr. Eli Steigelfest

I went to Dr. Steigelfest 4 years ago when I first had signs of RA and just recently have been back twice starting a new medication with a follow up visit. I am very pleased so far with the office staff as well as doctor himself. He has a kind, gentle demeanor and very knowledgable. I am glad I found him to help with my condition and would recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Felt very rushed through appointment, he did not take more than 15 mins with me and overall I felt like there was a lack of caring. I had taken the time to journal symptoms and he hardly glanced at it. And another patient had to tell me about a study they were conducting on my condition but the office was not helpful in that regard and the number I got they never returned my call. It felt like a total waste of time and I waited months for the appt.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Kind, courteous, knowledgeable, compassionate. A wonderful doctor for a not-so-fun condition.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Not sure. Polite and nice. Good 'bedside' manner. Listens. No hurry. Straight talk. Too soon to know if he will ultimately be helpful. Appeared to know what he was talking about.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2006

Dr. Eli Steigelfest's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1995)

The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America