Ratings for Dr. Amrik Panesar

Dr. Panesar is an unbelievably great doctor. Our family has been patients with Dr. Panesar, for many years and he's always been so good to us. He treats his patients with respect and care. His staff is the best!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

This doctor scared me by saying I have a problem with my eyes and I would need additional tests every year which cost extra. I went to a different dr who referred me to an ophthalmologist...he said nothing was wrong. When I told dr Panesar he got upset that I went to see a different dr.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Such a big lier . Greedy Dr.i took my son to him for his normal check up . He made me scared he said ur son eye Vision is very low .he said ur son needed a glasses . We were so scared. Without ask me he ordered glasses which cost me $350. Then I consulted with my brother in law . He said u should c ur family doctor and I told whole story to my family Dr .he refered me to specialist.u know what specialist said he has healthy eyes they checked his eyes from every side . So plzzzzzz consult ur family Dr or try somewhere else before u c this ugly man .but his staff is very friendly

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

I went to this doctor for his eye examination, he even did not listen to us but instead inform us to get the full eye examination. i think he should be more generous and should listen to his patients instead of giving instructions. And he has got the best staff in the world who could be sent for Oscars in the category of most rude person .

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Panesar does not provide a comprehensive, educated diagnosis, nor a thorough eye examination. Although all doctors often recommend products/tests for which they are sponsored/incentivized to promote, Dr. Panesar's use of this practise is highly unprofessional. All essential tests and imaging should be included in the doctor's fee instead of leaving a missed-diagnosis on a patient's reluctance towards spending an additional $50 on a single vision test. There are several other optometrists with many more years of experience, with a greater focus on patient care than on profit margins.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

nicest eye doctor i have ever met

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014