Ratings for Dr. Naveen Saxena

I highly recommend Dr. Saxena! After years of going to doctor after doctor, knowing something wasn't right w my health but being told by all of them that everything was fine, I found Dr. Saxena about 6 mths ago. He took the time to listen to all my concerns, conduct the proper testing, diagnose several very serious issues and explain a course of treatment that now has given me my life back!! He's answered every question I've had with patience and thoroughness and I'm not being dramatic when I say that I know for sure he has saved my life! He truly cares about the patient and wants to heal people. Thank God a very good friend recommended him to me.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Dr Saxena is well educated and good at explaining course of treatment and next steps. I highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. Saxena is very proactive and likes to give you facts and not speculation. He is a huge believer of blood work to give you an accurate diagnosis. He is friendly and respectful and always does what is best for the patient.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

This Doctor is aPure Blessing to mankind! He his determined to find a solution to your medical concerns. I've been seeing him for approximately ten years and find his Professionalism and medical knowledge above the cutting edge of most Doctors. At my most recent visit he found the source of my problem, recommended treatment and I got immediate results. Whereas the Urologist did not pinpoint the problem and I did not get results. I currently travel 2hrs one way to visit Dr. Saxena and have total faith and confidence in him. He is a Blessing to have as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

i HAVE TRUSTED THIS MAN AND HIS STAFF WITH MY LIFE SINCE 1996. HE TREATS THE PATIENT AS HOLISTICALLY AS ANY MD I HAVE SEEN DURING MY 37 PLUS YEARS AS AN RN WITH A GRADUATE DEGREE. I TRUSTED HIM, I CURRENTLY TRUST HIM AND i WILL TRUST HIS WITH MY WELL BEING IN THE FUTURE. YOU DON'T RUN INTO PROFESSIONAL CARE GIVERS SUCH AS DR. SAXENA EVERY DAY. HE TOLD ME ONCE HE WAS ON A CRUSADE TO STAMP OUT CARDIAC DISEASE. i BELIEVED HIM AND THAT IS THE BASIS OF MY TRUST FOR THIS GENTLEMAN. I SAY TO HIM A HEARTY THANK YOU.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

I moved to SC from Illinois in early 2014. In Illinois doctors seem to be hampered by high cost and pharmaceutical company , insurance company, throw a prescription at a symptom mentality. I started with Saxena in April. He stated that because I was 56 and had diabetes I had cardio vascular disease. I swam everyday, took care of kids mowed lawns etc...I didn't think he was considering my "special and unique" situation. after all I did not have any symptoms I recognized! He insisted on the heart stress tests, calcium scoring etc... A few weeks later I had a Quadruple bypass because I had 80% blockage in all arteries serving the heart. This Doctors peculiar insistence and holistic point of view saved me from a heart attack ...he saved my life!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Very knowlegdeable. Answers all questions indepth. Goes over lab work, and meds. Its worth any wait to see him

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Great Doctor. He is extremely caring and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

very caring dr. i get my supartz injections there, wouldn't go anywhere else. the staff is always helpful with calling to remain me of my appts.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014