Ratings for Dr. Alan Boyco

Hey, it's Dr. Boyco, have you ever actually met him? 'nuff said.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

This review is for DR BOYCO I couldn't believe the guy in jeans loading a truck was actually Dr. Boyco and when he overheard my complaint about some contact lens problems that I was having he actually just said "all right, come here"brought me into into an exam room and explained everything, then told some people a bunch of things, and there I am walking out with perfectly fitting, perfect vision!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

I used to love going here, but the young teenage staff have no customer service. He is great. But I miss Margaret the old receptionist. She was a huge reason for my repeat business.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

the best person (not just doctor) I've ever talked to.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Just saw Dr. Boyco, he's so nice and thorough, and Margaret's awesome - their prices are so little now they are an online store I got 3 pairs for what I would usually spend elsewhere!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

I used to see Dr Boyco when he was in Port Moody, when I googled him, I could see him in Surrey today. He's simply the best in the whole lower Mainland. This dr is the Canucks, Lions actually every sports team out here's eye doctor. There's a reason for this

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

I recently went to Dr Boyco because my family dr said I should go because of my diabetes. I gotta say this doctor is the most charming and funny person I have ever met and he is the most knowlagable I have ever talked to.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014