Ratings for Dr. Pavel Niderman

BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE! I only needed front bridge and was approved by my insurance company for this dental surgeon. His not my family dentist. on my first visit of the appointment he pulled out my two front teeth, and did a mold for my bridge. then proceed to have his fellow dental surgeon without my permission to put 5 fillings that i didn't need. I tried stopping them. I screamed, I cried, They told me to shut up and pushed me down forcefully. They started to talking Russian to each other so i couldn't understand them. Then they drilled under my tongue to stop me from talking. At this point there as blood everywhere. and without stopping they went ahead and put all 5 fillings in. i knew i didn't need these filling because my family dentist told me i didn't have any cavity and all i need is a front bridge and two extraction. on top of this he used white filling instead of sliver, white filling is more expensive and not strong. now i am suffering because my teeth are very sensitive to food that gave me no issues before, all my filling prior to this were all silver and I NEVER HAD A ISSUE! I knew at this point he was going to try to make as much money as possible on things i do not need. even though i was and still to this day i'm so traumatized but i still have to do the front bridge because of approval takes time and i dont need to wait another 6 month to be approved for different surgeon so i went back to get my bridge done but i knew i had to play his game so every time he asked to do second bridge i kept saying next time after the front bridge is done. This way i can get him off my back. Even though i am a full grown 32 years old woman , I had my mother come with me to make sure his colleagues dont go over again. while there on final visit he was trying to start procedure to do UNNEEDED, UNCOVERED BY INSURANCE BACK BRIDGE!! I told him NOOOOOO. my mother yelled STOP TRYING TO PUSH HER, SHE IS NOT DOING THIS RIGHT NOW!! Then he finally stopped bullying me. THIS experience was so traumatizing that i feel like all dental surgeons are all about money and will try everything in there power to get it. Even if that means using psychical force on a little 5 foot 2 woman like my self PLEASE FOR UR PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH. DO NOT USE THIS DENTAL SURGEON!!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I strongly urge against using this practice which is unprofessional, inept, unclean, incompetent, and an endangerment to your health!!! Two of the staff, and even the dentist himself, did not introduce themselves to me or even explain what they were doing. They were extremely abrupt, rude, and condescending. An assistant, did not show me the x-rays of my teeth, but told me I need three small fillings and would be given shots. The staff spoke in Russian to each other and ignored me. Their manner was apathetic, unfriendly and unprofessional. While working on the filling, the dental drill was dropped on my lower lip, creating a large swelling wound and open gash, as well as purple bruising. Nothing was applied to the wound to prevent infection. No apology was offered or ownership taken for dropping a drill on my lip and hurting me. The assistant just swore very loudly in Russian and the dentist noted that I couldn't feel anything anyways. I was given three fillings and a "cleaning," in a half hour time! A half hour! The "cleaning," consisted of brushing my four bottom teeth with a polisher, and nothing else! Part of one filling came out in the office. I was told that this was, "normal," and "just extra." The rest of the filling came out later that day, within a few hours! I went to another dental practice to have the filling replaced. X-rays, which she showed me, revealed that I needed 3 fillings!!! The other two teeth next to the tooth were so chipped and damaged by his terrible and incompetent work, they needed to be filled as well! She felt so sorry for me, she only charged me for one and did the other two for free! The inside of the practice was dirty and old. The staff bathroom didn't contain any soap! I wait was over an hour. They did not respect my requests and lied to me repeatedly throughout the process. For your health and safety I strongly urge you to avoid at all costs!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Not only me, also my family was having Dr. P. Niderman Service at Pacific Dental Center for many years. If you keep yourself in a good shape and want an excellent level of service, then its an excellent denist office with top technology and pretty good and tender care. Can't complain that someone was ever rude or not patient. Its quite opposite - everytime good suggestions and not pressuring for anything and always a good discussions and explanation of what will be done and how. Staff is professional and very polite. Recommending it for anyone who needs a really professional service.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I went for cleaning, he pushed me for filling. He is only a manager, all the dental work at his clinic is done by young inexperienced dentists. In one session an inexperienced doctor did 4 fillings on me without giving any break. As a result my whole mouth was traumatized. The fillings were high giving lot of grief. When I went with complaint next time the same inexperienced doctor shaved of my filling without local anesthesia or novocane. I am still suffering, with terrible teeth ache causing migraine, sensitivity to cold, intensity of pain keeps increasing instead of decreasing. I will not go back to these butchers and recommend that their store gets closed before they play any further with the health of other people.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

I was in the office 5 times during 3 month. For this period 3 teeth was extracted. Anestesia was not enough, and I had a lot of pain. After this prosthesis was not done. Doctor made measurements 3 times. Every time When I come, I was sitting in the chair almost 1 hour, but still nothing was done. Beside all of this doctor was rude to me. I still have discomfort, cannot eat and have difficulties talking.I will not recommend this doctor to anybody

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Niderman charged me extra $150 without any explanation for five fillings ($180 ea), cleaning ($98) and xray ($98). The total should be approximately $1096, so i did paid $1250 cash.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2012

did a crappy job that was rushed and fillings did not last . pressured into root canal which may not have been nessecary.kept pressuring me for braces that he does at his center .had a dispute with my credit card. kept calling me to tell me that I owed him more money when i was paid up. was calling me on a nightly bases, had to tell the credit card company ,that i disputed the charges, to have him stop calling me. would never go back to him or his clinic.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Crappy Job, charged me and insurance, beware! do not go here even if he pays you to come in!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Stay away from this man, he is a fraud. Pacific Dental center, he ruined my teeth and won't refund my money. He took the checks I wrote to the business altered one but cashed them all. He should be in jail. And I have proof check with the CDA for other complaints.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2009

Excellent dentist Brilliant man and very gentle. His work is wonderful. Office could be better but Dr Niderman is so great it is worth overlooking the office

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009