Ratings for Dr. Susie Bowser

Absolutely wonderful, every time! My children have seen her for 9 years and are so excited to go every time!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Bowser for 2 years now. She is really nice and a genuine person, she knows her stuff and is very friendly. I see her inside of an Iris location, it's a well run machine in there, not very personal feeling, but Dr. Bowser makes up for that. I will continue to go back.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Had a wonderful experience with Dr Bowser and her team at IRIS. She was very approachable and is wonderful with children. The glasses we purchased were not the cheapest, however I feel they had a good value for the high level of quality products they use and the best warranty around!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Bowser is an amazing doctor at IRIS, this was my first time seeing her and I will be seeing her again. The staff is so helpful and makes my time in the office enjoyable. The whole process seemed to flow so that I wasnt waiting around like I usually am at my family doctors office. I picked out a great pair of glasses and I cant wait for the call so I can pick them up! THANK YOU DR. BOWSER!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014