Ratings for Dr. Iris Radev

Dr. Radev became my doctor a couple years ago. For the first time in my life, I actually feel comfortable with a doctor. When she comes into the office, she has a big smile, very friendly, asks how you are, remembers little details; she has an excellent bedside manner. She really listens to my concerns, and issues. It is obvious she is very well-rounded with her knowledge. She gives recommendations for tests, or specialists without hesitation that she deems are necessary, where in other cases with previous GPs I would almost have to beg for them. She is efficient yet caring in her discussions, all while not rushing the appointment. I fully recommend her as a doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Both my husband and myself were taken on by Dr Radev to be our family physician. She has been kind, pragmatic, and has been meticulous regarding follow up care. She's personable and I have every confidence in her care. She is among the best of the physicians we have experienced.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

This is the first time we had to deal with a very rude, arrogant and disrespectful GP. While we asked normal questions we received condescending responses like "Are you listening...?!?", "Do you hear me...!?" etc. We asked for a referral and she told us there was no point as we would have to wait for 2 years. One of the most unpleasant doctor visits we ever had to incur. We felt like the doctor-patient roles were reversed. Highly recommend to pick one of the other GPs who are terrific at that clinic!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014