Ratings for Dr. Louis Bourget

I only saw the Doctor for all of 50 seconds. I was very nervous about having my wisdom teeth out and was hoping he would spend more time explaining things. That being said his demeanor was great and he was very comforting in that brief time also it seems like he did a great job! No swelling and not much pain. Hes also only in newfoundland once in a while out of the goodness of his heart because we are lacking dental surgeons so i imagine he sees as many patients as possible and has to be minimul with small talk. His staff on the other hand were lacking. The receptionists were unhelpful and didn't smile once and the nurse in the room with me was cold and actually rather rude. Both myself and my husband were floored by how unsympathetic she was with me!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I has my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Bourget, I was very scared coming in as my friends told me horror stories from other surgeons they had seen. I have to say my experience was wow! From the reception in the front to the nurses in the back. Dr. bourget explaining everything to my parents. I felt so at ease he even held my hand when I was getting my IV ( witch was a piece of cake). I highly recommend Dr. Bourget. I had very little swelling or even discomfort post. The nurses called me the next day to make sure I was ok... Wow!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014