Ratings for Dr. Gabriel Munoz

I've been appointed this doctor as my family doctor. Haven't seen a doctor in last 10-15 years so just talked to him about 2-3 things that were bugging me physically (but not enough to go to emergency). He didn't seem to care, wanted me out of his office in 15 minutes, had me take a general blood test and I never heard back again.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Worst doctor, not even able to fill a prescription correctly !

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Was helpful, polite, have no complaints, takes his time to answer all your questions.ii

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I have never seen such a careless doctor. He is an absolute jerk, and has the very annoying tendency to not only avoid questions, but also harrasses you! His staff is rude, and inefficient (secretary). If you ask him for a consultation to see a specialist, he will try to dig deep and ask you personal questions. I know he is my family doctor, but there are limits when it comes to intruding one's life. He sees you for five minutes, and it's over. He even told me few months ago, if you don't come to see me at least once a year you are fired! I won't be your family doctor anymore. He needs to have a reality check.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Après avoir consulté plusieurs médecins, il est le seul à avoir mis le bon diagnostique (d'ailleurs difficile à trouver), après une longue et attentive consultation. Par contre, j'ai attendu presque 5 heures pour le voir et pour ce qu'il y a de l'aide que j'ai eu de sa part, un grand zéro ! Insensible à ma douleur pourtant atroce, j'ai pas eu ni médicament ni recommandation vers un specialiste. Cela a retardé le processus de guérison et mon problème est devenu chronique. Maintenant, après 3 mois de cette rencontre, je vais devoir me faire opérer, quand j'aurais pu m'en sortit avec un traitement.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Super rude. Told me me to play chess instead of training at the gym. Wouldn't even give me a prescription for anti-inflammatories. Told me to steal some at work (I'm a nurse). What an a**hole.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015