Ratings for Dr. Dubravka Diksic

Was rude, cold and tried to sound as if she was better then you. She dismissed anything I had to say and apparently didn't care about any information I had. Gave off the impression she didn't want to be their and that she was better then everyone else. Our problem was not resolved and created more problems then we already had.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

Awful doctor, had very limited knowledge of my condition and began to test for completley unrelated things, some of which I had already been tested for. She was unable to support her theories, and she did an awful job of answering questions. She also gave of the impression that she wanted to be proven correct.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

She is an awful doctor. We got her in the ER and she did absolutely nothing to help me. It seemed as if she didn't even want to be there. I left the hospital and got even more sick. Hopefully someone will read this and bring it to light.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Knowledgeable, kind and caring when treating our young daughter. Made our experience enjoyable despite being in the ER.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

She is really a bad Dr. No Compassion.We went to General and she kept asking questions that are not relevant to my 8 Years old daughter. very unprofessional. I hope somebody do something about this.

Submitted February 6, 2014