Ratings for Dr. Dubravka Diksic

She saw my fourteen-month old really quickly during a visit to the ER. She was patient, thorough and very human. She ordered an x-ray and when the wait for that was too long, she went to speak to the technician to speed things up. She reassured us and treated our whole family with respect. She was also very gentle with my daughter. Thank you :)

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Very unprofessional, rude and cold. My 10 month old baby returned to the hospital because he had 40.5 fever, she complained because according to her I just needed to give him "time to process the two viruses" he had. As my sister suggested (she is a very good doctor in her country), I expressed her my concern for the blood test results because they were abnormal and showed that my baby had a bacteria... She said that the information was wrong and that she was going to do the test just because I wanted, not because she think he nedeed it. After waiting 3 hours for a blood test, I decided to go home. Next day we went to the Sainte-Justine and I was right, my baby had a bacteria who caused pneumonia and needed to be treated with antibiotics..... If it is for her, my baby would be dead. It is good that I followed my maternal instinct and went to another hospital without hiding the fever with advil and tylenol, as they did. Dubravka should be more human in order to be a "better" doctor, if it is possible. Now that Im reading other reviews, I don't understand why the famous Montreal Children's Hospital, has this unprofessional dr (if you can give her the title) at the ER. Maria Elisa Gomez

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Was rude, cold and tried to sound as if she was better then you. She dismissed anything I had to say and apparently didn't care about any information I had. Gave off the impression she didn't want to be their and that she was better then everyone else. Our problem was not resolved and created more problems then we already had.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

Awful doctor, had very limited knowledge of my condition and began to test for completley unrelated things, some of which I had already been tested for. She was unable to support her theories, and she did an awful job of answering questions. She also gave of the impression that she wanted to be proven correct.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

She is an awful doctor. We got her in the ER and she did absolutely nothing to help me. It seemed as if she didn't even want to be there. I left the hospital and got even more sick. Hopefully someone will read this and bring it to light.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Knowledgeable, kind and caring when treating our young daughter. Made our experience enjoyable despite being in the ER.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

She is really a bad Dr. No Compassion.We went to General and she kept asking questions that are not relevant to my 8 Years old daughter. very unprofessional. I hope somebody do something about this.

Submitted February 6, 2014