Ratings for Dr. Nicole Peden

Nicole is a Psychologist working in the Optimus Program at Foothills Medical Centre. I have been seeing her for almost 9 months now. I have Multiple Sclerosis comorbid with issues PTSD, anxiety, depression, trauma, and grief resulting from loss of the remaining 2 members of my family (one of them a suicide) and loss of my health finances & home all clustered in within a year and a half. Nicole is always on time. She is professional, kind, sincere, and genuinely caring. I have thrown her a lot of curve balls with my MS symptoms being so complicated by other psychological issues, and Nicole has caught every curve ball. She mindfully listens, and adeptly adapts as she goes, with treatments and referrals that have just the right fit. My faith in health care professionals has been badly shaken in the past two years, and Nicole has gone a long way toward restoring it which has brought me enormous comfort, and healing thus far. I feel safe in her hands. The only bad mark is the receptionist.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014