Ratings for Dr. David Camoriano

He has been given very high ratings by the patients he has agreed to accept but he and his staff have not displayed any compassion towards my husband.Despite two urgent referrals from two different specialists my husband was left waiting without any response from Dr. Camoriano's office. We contacted his office after a number of weeks had passed and were informed by his receptionist that he hadn't scheduled my husband for an appointment. When we called again after a few more weeks had passed we were told by his receptionist that he would not be taking my husband on as a patient as he was too backlogged. No one from his office had bothered to call to let us know when the "urgent" referrals had been made that Dr. Camoriano would not be able to accept the referrals. That was valuable time wasted - his office should have notified the referring specialists right away so that we would not have to spend months again waiting for a referral to another specialist while my husband sits helpless and limited in his functioning due to severe cataracts in both of his eyes.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I was referred to him from the emergency room at the Grace Hospital. I had a piece of metal stuck in my eye and they were unable to remove it at the Grace. Meet with Dr.Camoriano the following day and he was able to remove it without further damage to my eye. At the same appointment he noticed a unrelated rip in my retina. He then used a laser to secure it to the eye and stop future ripping. I was a bit concerned the next day and he made time for me to see him. The procedure went well and I am very happy with my experience with him. He was extremely knowledgable and polite. You are in good hands with Dr.Camoriano

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I was referred to dr camoriano by dr dreger due to possible complications from developing Cataracts. He explained the procedure and was excellect in doing the process and follow up. What a good experience and great result.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

My 92 year old father has been seeing Dr. Camoriano for about two years now. My dad only has one seeing eye, and it has been damaged as well as some macular degeneration. Dr.Camoriano has been very thorough in his examination and always lets us know exactly what is going on and what we should be doing. Although he is very busy, you feel that he is focused on you during the examination. He will answer questions and make helpful recommendations. Also, he ALWAYS washes his hands upon entering the exam room - before he does any examination. You'd be surprised how many doctors don't. Thanks Dr. Camoriano!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

I was referred to Doctor David Camoriano for a cataract problem in my two eyes. During my first visit, I was evaluated and he explained to me in full detail the problem with my eyes and the procedure to be done to fix the problem. My surgical intervention was painless, very well planned and performed and in just a few words a great success. I am very grateful to Doctor Camoriano and his staff for their professionalism, good manners, and great expertise. Thank you very much for your all your help

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr. Camoriano is extremely pleasant and excels in his field. My mom had him perform her cataract surgery on her eye (unfortunately it was a different doctor who performed her first surgery) and he was wonderful! He offered a same day follow up and was more caring and concerned of her well being than Dr. Lee Wing. Dr. Wing does not seem to care for his patients like Dr. Camoriano. He treats his patients as he would his mother. He takes the time to listen and ensure that my mother understood everything. this is a very rare trait you see in doctors as they always want to rush you. Thank you Dr. Camoriano.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr. Camoriano has performed cataract surgery on my elderly mother about 3 weeks ago. The surgery went well and so far the healing process is going great. Obviously, Dr. Camoriano is knowledgeable and highly skilled, but his kindness that he has shown to my mother was overwhelming. He treated her with compassion and respect. Believe me, there is a big heart behind this amazing mind. Sincere thanks.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I also recently had cataract surgery performed by Dr. David Camoriano resulting in 20/20 vision and as those before me, a very satisfying experience from the visits to the Winnipeg Clinic and to the Misericordia. Very professional, very punctual and very efficient! Thank-you to Dr. Camoriano and his staff both at the clinic and at the Misericordia.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Have seen the doctor twice. Keeping track of my macular degeneration that started earlier in life than many, along with the start of cataracts. I find him personable & kind & find no reason not to trust him. I hope he will be the surgeon to perform my cataract operations when they become needed. Overall impressed. He is super busy & sometimes delayed, but it is obvious he is trying to treat many patients & sometimes this cannot be helped.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

My husband and I both had cataract surgery performed by Dr Camoriano and couldn't be more pleased with the overall results. We wish to take this opportunity to thank Dr Camoriano for a job well done and a big bouquet to the support staff at the hospital for their friendly cheerful demeanor. We highly recommend Dr Camoriano to anyone in need of cataract surgery.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014