Ratings for Dr. Ana Lopez-O'Sullivan

My experience with Dr. Lopez-O'Sullivan was a complete disaster and I could have died if I didn't insist on seeing another doctor. When I first saw her at the emergency room at Torrance Memorial she spent about 20 SECONDS with me. I was angry. I was treated like I had the plaque. I have NEVER seen such nasty, unprofessionalism in my life and I've always been able to see the best doctors throughout the world. Only reason I had to go to that crappy, dirty hospital was because I am in town for a movie. Dr. Lopez-O'Sullivan was nasty, rude, and TERRIBLY WRONG about my illness. I complained about my head, sinus and throat - especially my throat. She's a specialist in throats! And yet, she never ONCE looked at my throat. Lopez is pretty no doubt, and perhaps that's what makes her think she is too good to help a PATIENT. She didn't go over my past medical history - NOTHING! After 7 hours, I saw her again for about 30 seconds. AVOID HER if you want to get well, she just doesn't care at all.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014