Ratings for Dr. Ashkan Golshan

Without a doubt, the best doctor I have ever encountered! He was so courteous and extremely professional. I would highly recommend him. It is our loss that he isn't in private practice!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

What a great Doctor. He asked all the right questions and really listened to me . Did all the required tests and just truly seemed to care. Wonderful! He really made the wait times of emergency worth it.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Great Dr.! I would love to know if he works in a clinic or just the hospital.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

He is such a great doctor! We need more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Hi. I have been to see Dr. Golshan two times. Both times he has helped me so much. The second time I seen him was for my migrain headaches, which have haunted me for twenty years now. Anyways, this doctor brought in a fresh approach and an understanding the other doctors I have seen for my migarines never did. He knew a lot about the causes and diagnosed my problem perfectly. I can honestly say i have never had such professional treatment in all my years. Many thanks to this doctor, he is what all doctors should be like.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014