Ratings for Dr. Ashkan Golshan

Dr Golshan and his nurses, especially Elizabeth and the other nurse who managed to get the needle in my hand first time, thank you very much. Your service was excellent. I know Emergency can be a nightmare, but the staff do everything possible to make it easier for patients. Again thank you. Darlene

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Without a doubt, the best doctor I have ever encountered! He was so courteous and extremely professional. I would highly recommend him. It is our loss that he isn't in private practice!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

What a great Doctor. He asked all the right questions and really listened to me . Did all the required tests and just truly seemed to care. Wonderful! He really made the wait times of emergency worth it.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Great Dr.! I would love to know if he works in a clinic or just the hospital.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

He is such a great doctor! We need more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Hi. I have been to see Dr. Golshan two times. Both times he has helped me so much. The second time I seen him was for my migrain headaches, which have haunted me for twenty years now. Anyways, this doctor brought in a fresh approach and an understanding the other doctors I have seen for my migarines never did. He knew a lot about the causes and diagnosed my problem perfectly. I can honestly say i have never had such professional treatment in all my years. Many thanks to this doctor, he is what all doctors should be like.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Health Net
Horizon Bcbs
Magnacare
  • Medicare (General)
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
Oxford