Ratings for Dr. Prabhuram Nagarathna

This person need to develop emotional intelligence. This person listening skills and manners are extremely below. The only reason my child had to see her is due to her normally doctor being away. The staff was extremely sorry for her rude behavior and notified me that they will report this to my children doctor who has provided wonderful care for 13+ years. This person continued to call me outside of my name (when I corrected her). Continue to provide a item to my daughter the she had an allergic reaction to (the reason for the visit). I never left a doctors office extremely upset. One of the staff nurse ran toward me outside, asked me to come back in when I was leaving. She looked over my child and told us what to get to help the healing process. She mentioned she will give my daughter doctor a call to update her on what happen and she was extremely sorry.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015