World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Marcelina Benedito

Can’t be happier. My smile is not the best but it is slowly improving. I started with a few root canal treatments and now I am doing my first crown but plan on doing many more. Just got a lot of other things going on but I know I need them and have been told by many dentists. I go to see Dr Marcelina because I feel comfortable there, she is very nice and helps out on the cost which is the same by most dentists. Her service is impeccable and durable.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Wonderful practice, was there yesterday and the visit was quick, painless and very inexpensive, all billed directly to my insurance company so I paid zero dollars. Will be going back soon for an exam and cleaning!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

Dentist came outside of business hours to help my schedule and I appreciate that. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

My kids love going to get their teeth cleaning, mostly because of the free lollipops lol

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

The office is nice and the service is great, but she is short staffed.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

I have been to this clinic a couple of times and the service was pleasant. Cleyton likes to chat and was eager to help with the insurance claims, going out of his way to answer questions about the plan by being the mid guy. I thought I had to submit everything to the insurance myself but they did it for me, and informed me upfront of the amount I had to pay since my insurer is not 100%. Thanks Cleyton for being so helpful.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

I am not a dentist to say much about the doctor’s knowledge or anything, but I did have two teeth removed a couple of days ago. Given horror stories I heard from family and friends I would think mine is quick better. Two wisdom teeth out very quickly and very affordable($300), no pain after. I think the doctor knows what she is doing hehe. Will go back to do some fillings and other stuff next week!!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Dr. Marcelina Benedito's response
Thank you. I do have a history for being know for extracting teeth very rapidly and thus decreasing the discomfort during the procedure. We are able to lower costs to help out. Those were simple extractions, I might add.

Submitted August 1, 2018

I couldn't express in words how happy O am for her services. Been seeing dr B sinxe 2015 for bonding which she did at a great cost and made my teeth look s lot whiter and straighter. I am now considering having the real deal done, like porcelain veneers, which are a lot mire costly but aldo last longer and do not require touch ups. Why not drop in 20 grand for a smile tgat will last twenty years, if my wife has dropped that amount before in plastic surgery? We only live once and I fully trust and recommend dr B's work any day!!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Dr. Marcelina Benedito's response
Yes, I do agree that porcelain veneers are of a much higher quality than bonding from all aspects. And yes, in order of cosmetic appearance we might say that the smile is just as important as other forms of plastic surgery. I am glad you are considering it.

Submitted August 1, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Benedito for the past 12 years, since she worked back in Toronto, and have been following her around because I trust her work, and she is very kind and helpful. She is not expensive because she helps out whenever she can. Like she did two surgeries and only charged me for one so that I would be able to afford more urgent treatment this year, and leave what can wait for later. She also has been treating my three kids and husband, and the braces of my daughter are almost done only after 6 months. I could not be happier.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

Dr. Marcelina Benedito's response
Thank you, I really enjoy my profession and am glad to help in any way I can! I am blessed to be able to help people smile.

Submitted August 1, 2018

It is a great place in a great area, and not expensive at all as all dentists follow the fee guide. The doctor actually credits back the emergency examination and x-ray fee if we are willing to go ahead with treatment, value of $108. She also has lots of promotions including free whitening. Highly recommend it.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Dr. Marcelina Benedito's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

We are a general practice dental clinic accepting new patients. We are very well know for the calm and pleasant atmosphere offered. The waiting room offers thousands of movies, complimentary water, hot chocolate, coffee and tea as well as scents, a water fountain and aromatic candles. We provide patients with complimentary cosmetic consultations and pleased to offer reduced rates for the needy. Dental plans are accepted and billed electronically. We are happy to provide patients with options when needed, and all the initial details along the way. Please feel free to contact us if you are looking for a fantastic dentist. Quality is our motto.

• English
  • French
  • Portuguese
  • Spanish

• McGill University (Grad. 2003)

Request an Appointment

Please complete this form to request an appointment