Ratings for Dr. Stewart C. Brody

I would recommend this caring dentist to anyone. He is consistently on time, very knowledgeable and funny.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

I came to Dr. Brody about 18 months ago after surfing the Internet. I m still being treated but the work that I've had done this far has been more than worth the frequent trips into Dr. Brody's comfortable, friendly Great Neck practice. People, my wife included, notice my smile now. But the best testament to the high quality of Dr. Brody's work came from another dentist. I had gone to the dentist in the network covered by my dental plan for a cleaning since Dr. Brody is not in my network. Midway through the procedure, the dentist remarked that whoever had done my implants and crows had done a remarkable job. That was testimony enough for me. Not that I didn t already know he was doing an outstanding job and saving me money at the same time by fashioning what used to be a bridge into two crowns but it was really reassuring to hear it from someone else in the profession. Dr. Brody truly has restored my smile, and with it, a lot of self confidence.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012