Dr. Jan Lavkulik

Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
1 review

Ratings for Dr. Jan Lavkulik

I am the sort of person who, like many I'm sure, does not like going to the dentist. After being new to the area, in a couple of years, I worked up the nerve to seek out a new dentist. I am very nervous as well as self conscious of having someone work on my teeth. Dr. Lavkulik was recommended to me as being a very excellent dentist. I worked up the nerve for my first appointment and I was so pleased. The front end staff were so friendly and accommodating. Even as a new patient, I felt like they were happy to see me. The lady who got me to fill out a new chart was cheerful and helpful when I had some questions about my insurance. The office was clean and nicely laid out. Dr. Lavkulik's assistant came out to get me and again I was met with a cheerful lady who seemed genuinely happy to see and meet me. I had a full cleaning and check up and needed one filling. Dr. Lavkulik was such a nice lady and was so gentle. I highly recommend her as a dentist!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014