Ratings for Dr. Derek Townsend

I saw Dr. Townsend since I was 5 years old and I didn't fully realize what a great dentist he was until I moved and had to find a new one. I never once had an issue with Dr. Townsend. He is friendly and patient and my teeth have done very well with him. Since I moved I have been looking for someone who comes close, but no luck yet :(

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

My family and I have been going to see Derek Townsend since my siblings and I were kids. The staff is always really friendly, and extremely helpful with any questions or problems that we might have. They've always been really willing to work with us with payment and coordinating appointments with such a large family. I don't recall ever having a bad experience with any of the staff, the hygienists or Dr. Derek himself. I will continue going to Lake Country Family Dentistry as long as I can. Oh! And the dental work is always great to. ;)

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014