Ratings for Dr. Althea Burrell

Dr Burrell Is knowledgeable and caring . She found my problem and got the test and a solution in a very short time. Dr. Burrell helped me through a difficult and scary diagnosis and got me the treatment I needed promptly. I can't say enough about Dr. Burrell.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I can’t say enough about Dr. Burrell. I had already been to two specialists and had spent 2 years with appointments just to be told there was nothing wrong with me. I am so happy that my General Practitioner then sent me to Dr. Burrell, who pushed all my tests through quickly and discovered what the problem was in less then two weeks. She then sent me to a great surgeon to do the surgery that I required. I am now healthy again, back to playing the sports that I love and the whole process with her from first appointment to corrective surgery took 6 weeks. I am so thankful to her for being such a great Doctor who cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Dr. Burrell is excellent. I can't say enough about her skills both as a physician and, really, as a human being. If you live in the Markham/Stouffville area and you're in need of a respirologist, ask your family doctor to refer you to Dr. Burrell.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014