Ratings for Dr. Brett S. Pelok

I have been with this practice for about ten years. Wish I would have gone there sooner maybe my fear of the dentist wouldnt be so high. The staff is wonderful, warm and friendly. My hygienist is sweet, patient and very kind. Dr. Pelok is by far the greatest dentist around. He is so patient with me (knowing I have extreme anxiety) and very caring. I have sent several people there and my older children have since transferred to him from their pediatric dentist and love him too.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

I've been with Dr. Pelok for a few years after a former co-worker recommended him to me. I haven't been anyplace else since. He is, by far, my favorite dentist (I am almost 40 years old). He has an awesome personality, great sense of humor, and is accessible. Do I even have to mention that he is very knowledgeable about his craft? The staff is great, too! Who enjoys going to the dentist? Generally, no one. However, going to see an awesome dentist and a great staff makes it sooo much better!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

I love this practice. They are not ultra modern, so they have reasonable care costs. Everybody is friendly there. And they saved me a ton of hassel, when after visiting another doctor I was told i needed 13 cavities filled, which was a lie. I've been with this practice for 10 years, and referred many happy customers to them. I've since only had ONE cavity filled. I have sealants on my teeth, the likelihood of me needing 13 cavities EVER is slim. Thanks guys, you are the best!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011