Dr. Arthur Crowley

Ratings for Dr. Arthur Crowley

Dr. Crowley has excellent bedside manner. I was sick for many days with pain and a urinary tract infection because of a stone blocking the tube from my left kidney. On presentation to the hospital, Dr Crowley met me in the ER and made things happen. I was treated immediately following my CT Scan and was able to go home in great condition within hours.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

DR. Crowley has very poor communication skills. For my condition, I felt that he did not fully explain my options and the ramifications of the options. Because of my condition (12mm) stone in left kidney I was having a great deal of pain. I called Dr. Crowley's office for pain management and was told to use Over The Counter meds., I explained that I was already and it was not controlling the pain. I asked his office for OTC med guidance and I was given no guidance from the Doctor. I was in a lot of pain for a week before I had the procedure to remove the stone.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014