Ratings for Dr. Darren Lazare

Dr. Lazare has been my gynecologist for over a year now. He has always been attentive, understanding, and thorough along with being the sincerest and most caring doctor (and possibly person) I have ever met. I would highly recommend him to anyone, especially if you have surgical needs.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Unusual to have an assessment with a surgeon, to have him suggest NO surgery. Back to physio and exercise to regain healthy pelvic floor muscles, in my case. I am much relieved and very happy with the Assessment advice. Professional and caring.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Highly reccamend Dr.Lazare and his team. Very bright, helpful, & kind! So pleasant and informative to me with my myriad of questions. Surgerical experience was remarkable! Feel so much gratitude to be in his care.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Just had my first visit with Dr Lazare,and he was wonderful,polite and very caring. If you have to find a wonderful (OBGYN) he is the Doctor. I was anxious and he made me feel relaxed and at ease. thanks Dr Lazare and your team

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Love Dr. Lazare!!! Gives off a great vibe which comforts you and has you feeling very reasurred!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

He's the best. No one would ever ask to see another doctor. He's a keeper!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I found my experience with Dr Lazard and his staff to be very positive, he answered all my questions and made suggestions, I had a full Hysterectomy on May 12th and recovered very well no infections , he's an easy going Doctor with a great sense of humour and very proficient, love the less time in the bathroom everything works better now, he's worth the wait

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

He was amazing. Stayed after he was off to assist my csection. One amazing doctor!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr Darren Lazare is a great doctor made me feel at ease. Saw me before surgery and the day of surgery before and after I woke up. Explained how everything went. Had to see him as I had a infection and Kim was great fit me in as soon as she could. You may have to wait a bit to see him but he is worth it. I know he is very busy and did not want to bother him. He explained that is what he is there for to see his patients. Rather then me stew about something is wrong to come in and see him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Would definitely NOT recommend this doctor. He was so late for my appointment and then never even examined me. He rushed through my appointment so I got no help from him. His receptionist Kimberly is beyond rude, acerbic and downright mean. I told my doctor about Dr. Lazare and she couldn't say anything because she had gone to medical school with him.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017