Ratings for Dr. Darren Lazare

Dr Darren Lazare is a great doctor made me feel at ease. Saw me before surgery and the day of surgery before and after I woke up. Explained how everything went. Had to see him as I had a infection and Kim was great fit me in as soon as she could. You may have to wait a bit to see him but he is worth it. I know he is very busy and did not want to bother him. He explained that is what he is there for to see his patients. Rather then me stew about something is wrong to come in and see him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Would definitely NOT recommend this doctor. He was so late for my appointment and then never even examined me. He rushed through my appointment so I got no help from him. His receptionist Kimberly is beyond rude, acerbic and downright mean. I told my doctor about Dr. Lazare and she couldn't say anything because she had gone to medical school with him.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Great doctor with a very great personality. I feel very comfortable in his hands.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

I highly reccomend him. He was very confident in himself, he spoke with confidence and made me feel very comfortable when i was about to have surgery. He performed my c-section and i have had no complications. At 5 weeks post op my scar is almost invisible.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Sweetest Doctor ever! Super knowledgeable and very sympathetic towards situations and has incredible mannerism. Highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr. Lazare is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. He seems very caring and takes the time to listen to his patients. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Really kind and knows his stuff! Would totally recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015