Ratings for Dr. Darren Lazare

Dr Lazare is knowledgeable, kind and thoughtful. He is very skilled. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

It has been 6 weeks since my hysterectomy. I feel great and owe it all to Dr. Lazare and his team. I highly recommend Dr. Lazare.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr. Lazare has been my gynecologist for over a year now. He has always been attentive, understanding, and thorough along with being the sincerest and most caring doctor (and possibly person) I have ever met. I would highly recommend him to anyone, especially if you have surgical needs.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Unusual to have an assessment with a surgeon, to have him suggest NO surgery. Back to physio and exercise to regain healthy pelvic floor muscles, in my case. I am much relieved and very happy with the Assessment advice. Professional and caring.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Highly reccamend Dr.Lazare and his team. Very bright, helpful, & kind! So pleasant and informative to me with my myriad of questions. Surgerical experience was remarkable! Feel so much gratitude to be in his care.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Just had my first visit with Dr Lazare,and he was wonderful,polite and very caring. If you have to find a wonderful (OBGYN) he is the Doctor. I was anxious and he made me feel relaxed and at ease. thanks Dr Lazare and your team

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Love Dr. Lazare!!! Gives off a great vibe which comforts you and has you feeling very reasurred!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

He's the best. No one would ever ask to see another doctor. He's a keeper!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I found my experience with Dr Lazard and his staff to be very positive, he answered all my questions and made suggestions, I had a full Hysterectomy on May 12th and recovered very well no infections , he's an easy going Doctor with a great sense of humour and very proficient, love the less time in the bathroom everything works better now, he's worth the wait

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

He was amazing. Stayed after he was off to assist my csection. One amazing doctor!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017