Ratings for Dr. Oxana Kolenchenko

Dr. Kolenchenko has been my new Doctor for 2 years now. It was extremely difficult for me to obtain her as a doctor as I was told several times by her receptionist Tammy that I must meet the criteria in order to be accepted as a patient. I followed all instructions and after a few attempts basically begged Dr. Kolenchenko to take me on. She has been seemingly very helpful and caring. It seems though, that every time I have to talk to the receptionist that my words are twisted and have not been efficiently communicated . I have recently found this out through paperwork in print apparently recording conversations over the telephone between Tammy and myself. In short, I am not happy with the receptionist as she has been cold, inefficient and certainly not someone who appears to be caring enough to be in the medical field.

Submitted March 17, 2017

I was really happy to have found a female Dr who could take me. I've only met her twice now, but usually a pretty good judge of character. I like her and I'm gonna keep going back

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Kolenchenko has adequate medical knowledge but is new and inexperienced in family practice. She takes longer to process and examine me at each appointment. She can become flustered at times when presented with multiple concerns. Because of this, she can sometimes appear cold and uncaring. Hopefully, her bedside manner will improve with time because she has potential. Her staff is fine once you get to know them. I do agree, at first, they seem unwelcoming.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Very caring and compassionate doctor. Same can be said for her staff Tammie.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

HATE this whole office...they are SO useless. The doctor is very judgemental and useless, all's she does is refer to specialists that her secretary will eventually get around to making you an appointment for. Rude!rude!rude! Always have to wait forever to get in, pointless to even go go see her as a clinic is more help then this place. I feel so horrible about myself every time I leave this place, she makes me feel so low and is no help at all!!!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Excellent professional very knowledgeable and treats everyone very well caring for her patients the staff is wonderful and do their best to help you out

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr. Kolenchenko is very knowledgeable as well as patient and caring. I feel confident in her care and am thankful to have a very approachable physician. As with other reviews, her office staff could use a few lessons in both customer service and manners. But if you can get past the pit-bulls at the front desk, the doctor herself is very attentive and proactive.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I feel very comfortable with doctor Kolenchenko. She is a very young doctor but very knowledgeable, patient, caring and polite. Dr. Kolenchenko always listens me and is ready explain all details. I feel very happy with my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I was very uncomfortable with this doctor. I felt like I was being judged and that I was not welcome there as a patient. I would not recommend her unless I really hated the other person.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

I am s 67 year old female. Having just moved from BC I was relieved to find a doctor at all. I have seen Dr. Kolenchencko twice now and am glad that I am with her. Both she and her staff were receptive, I felt she has an interest in my health and, while she is a new doctor, she and I can grow together as a patient-doctor team. Something important to me, she listened to what I had to say and accepts my ideas that I will do other things, as well, to keep myself healthy - massage, chiro, accupuncture.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014