Ratings for Dr. Carlie Glasner

Dr Glasner is my first maternity doctor for my first baby and I'm so lucky to have found her as my doctor. She's part of the terra maternity group and I've met the other doctors there and they were all great too. Too bad she is going away on maternity leave, we wish her all the best with her new baby.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

The worst experience I've ever had with a doctor. I went to Symour health center in Vancouver and l wanted to get a pap test and l preferred to have a female doctor for that. In the clinic, she has an asiatant in the section 4 who is a young girl(not tall), this person is very very rude, so mean and she speaks in a disgusting way! When l checked in, she sent me to a room qnd told me to take off my clothes and wait for the doctor to come. I laid naked on the bed for literally 38 minutes in my working day!!! The doctor didn't show up and l had to put on my clothes again and go ask where she is! After 45 mins the doctor finally showed up without eveing feeling sorry to keep me waiting naked for 45 mins!!!! Then she spent literally 3 mins in the room and walked away saying "you're done!". Such a rude person and such a back experience! An absolute waste of time and money!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Worst experience with any clinic Dr ever. Doesn't listen to her patients, asks the same questions multiple times and was so condescending when I said the wrong drug name. Never again!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017