Ratings for Dr. Enobong Ekong

Amazing doctor. Very patient and explained everything to me. I had an emergency c section and she stitched me up very well and explained in detail what went wrong afterwards. I never felt rushed in her office and I am hoping I get her for my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I had my son with Dr ekong at the Almonte general hospital may 2016. She was always on time for my appointments and very friendly and thorough. She was great with my aftercare while I was in the hospital she checked on me many times. A great doctor in my experience.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

She was my OB for 3 pregnancies which ultimately were miscarriages. There's nothing she could do to prevent the miscarriages but I didn't like that one day she lost my test results so I had to sit in a room waiting for almost 2 hours until they found my results (all while watching pregnant ladies walk by and listening to fetal heart beats through thin walls). She's very friendly but when I asked for a referral to a specialist she declined. I had to get my family Dr to refer me to a specialist so that I could have more testing done (she initially said she'd order the tests but after months of calling the office after hearing nothing I gave up on her). I would recommend her if you have non complicated pregnancies

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016