Ratings for Dr. Fouzia Rehan

Great doctor, was very helpful last week. Dr Rehan followed me throughout my pregnancy, I went in last week with my 5 month old son as he was having a fever. I am very stressed and worried about him as this was my first child, she sat me down and gave me a hug offered me a tissue and took the time to provide care to my son and me.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Terrible, horrible place. Dr Rehan has no bed side manners.She is incompetent . I am surprised who gave her medical license?

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Excellent doctor. no complaints. I saw her with my daughter, very happy with the care which she provided. Highly recommend her. I was not sure, before going in due to the reviews, but found her very nice and competent.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

She is nice, but everything else terrible!! Staff are rude.. she is incompetent... and all what she cares about is seeing your health card!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Sweet lady, very busy clinic and staff seem rushed but great health advice provided

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Horrible wait times. This has been problem of this profession. These people are called professionals but have no ethics to respect patient times. I took off from work to take my mother to doctor. I was waiting on and on and on. The receiopinist kept telling me she would be here soon but refused to tell me when and kept advising me to leave and come back. the reciopinist was telling me she is late because of bad weather. I understand that you can be wait hour an hour or hour because of weather but I was waiting for so long. I mean everybody knows in advance if there is snow that traffic would be stuck so people leave early anticipating bad weather. Everybody does that but people in this profession think they are privileged and people should wait for them showing no respect for other people's time. These people are not committed to the profession, all they care is to swipe the patient's OHIP card. How sad is this.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I really like Dr. Rehan herself. She is a very nice doctor but she needs to find a new clinic to work out of. I will be looking for a new family Doctor because this clinic is disgusting. It is filthy dirty , the staff has absolutely no people skills and their telephone answering. I phoned them in front of my husband one day just to show him what goes on. I called and they picked up the phone and promptly just hung right up without saying anything. This happened three times. Then the fourth time they answered, told me to hold and eventually hung up again. After the 6th call they finally spoke to me, but only after being on hold again for a long time. There is a lab in the building but now they are only open on Fridays from 10 - 2, but you have to call first just to be sure it is open. So as a diabetic, I have to fast until 10 a.m., take time off work to get blood work done, and then phone them only for them to tell me, the lab is closed. I am not doing this anymore.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Rehan was very helpful yesterday, I came to her as a walk in patient. My only complaint was that I waited about 20 minutes, other than that I have only good things to say about her personality. She was empathetic, showed real concern about my health and recommended a few options and let me pick one within my budget because I mentioned that was a concern for me

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

NICE DOCTOR - WOULD BE BETTER IF STAFF CAN COMMUNICATE BETTER - NEED TO IMPROVE ON THEIR PEOPLE SKILLS

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

She is a nice and helpful doctor, but some time the wait is not acceptable, even we had an appointment time.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016