Ratings for Dr. Fouzia Rehan

Dr. Rehan had the audacity to try to convince me that she was my hero, when all she did was cause unnecessary stress by performing a clinical breast exam on a young, low-risk woman (me) and investigating a <4mm lump (which turned out to be benign). When I talked to a real doctor later, he said it was inappropriate for her to perform a clinical breast exam on me, given my medical and family history, my age, and various other risk factors that I did not have, but now that I had a medical record of a breast lump that was investigated, I would have to follow up on it several times to verify that it wasn't growing for insurance purposes. So 2 years, 1 excruciating mammogram, and 6 ulltrasounds later, I've finally been told that I can stop monitoring this now. Dr. Rehan entered me into a system in which I didn't belong, which is something she should have known. Shame on her for ignoring basic clinical guidelines, and especially shame on her for putting me through so much stress that I was crying in her office, and then trying to pass it off as due diligence and telling me she did me a service.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

She has moved to a new medical center but don't know where .. even her old staff don't know where she is working right now , how stupid of the staff of not having such important info.. her new address isn't updated in google yet...

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr. Is unexplainedly unavailable. The Clinic does not know where she is or what happened to her. She just did not show up for the past 10 days. I hope she is okay but she is not reliable.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr. Fouzie Rehan is a very good and knowledgeable family physician. She spends enough time with her patients to listen to their problems and comes up with a correct remedy. She is always very patient and polite - good bedside manners! Unfortunately, her staff is pretty much useless. Many of the staff members are rude. It is not uncommon that the staff hangs up the phone when you call them. The current place where Dr. Rehan practices, Sandalwood Medical Centre in Brampton is not really well kept. Doctor offices and waiting room for patients appear to be not well taken care of and are often quite dirty. The best thing would be if Dr. Rehan moves out to a better and cleaner place run by a more professional staff.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Terrible terrible terrible not a doctor. I dont know how shes even allowed to run a practice in Canada. She is not even a doctor. I went for foot pain and she told me i have a mental problem and that i need to see a psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I am so grateful to have come across such a nice walk in doctor. Dr. Rehan is so understanding and always makes me feel like I can come to her with my problems. I visited 2 doctors before her with pain in my breast, neither of them paid any attention to me. I saw Dr. Rehan once and unfortunately just been diagnosed with cancer and if it was not for Dr. Rehan sending me for my tests, I wouldn't have found it as soon as I did. I thank her, god bless her

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Great doctor, was very helpful last week. Dr Rehan followed me throughout my pregnancy, I went in last week with my 5 month old son as he was having a fever. I am very stressed and worried about him as this was my first child, she sat me down and gave me a hug offered me a tissue and took the time to provide care to my son and me.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Terrible, horrible place. Dr Rehan has no bed side manners.She is incompetent . I am surprised who gave her medical license?

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Excellent doctor. no complaints. I saw her with my daughter, very happy with the care which she provided. Highly recommend her. I was not sure, before going in due to the reviews, but found her very nice and competent.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017