Ratings for Daphne Gelbart

Daphne has been the perfect match for my needs. It takes a very special person to understand some of the unique issues associated with being a child of Holocaust survivors...a single word is sometimes all that is required. I went through some rough times in the 2 years I visited Daphne. I cannot imagine anyone that could have been more understanding or helpful. My wife and I have moved to Toronto to be closer to children/grandchildren now. I know that finding someone like Daphne here will be an almost impossible task, Daphne is my hero!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

My experience with Daphne has been nothing short of life changing and transformational. If you are stuck and looking for someone to be a mirror and a voice of reason you need to get in to see her. I am married (happily) with children’s d a living wife. I am absolutely positive that without Daphne’s guidance and professional advice I would not be anywhere near as fulfilled and grateful as I am today. Her ability to listen and provide honest, thoughtful feedback that is subtly filled with actiknalbe items that won’t overwhelm you is second to none. This woman is much more than a psychologist, she is an absolute gem and if can get in to see her your journey to heal, transform or find the tools you need to get over whatever it is you are struggling with will begin.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

My experience with Daphne Gelbart as counselor has been exquisite. To be honest, I have never been to other counselors before, and with Daphne I felt comfortable from the very beginning. She gave me insightful guides to control my anxiety problems, and taught me how to deal with them. I highly recommend Daphne Gelbart for people with similar issues!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

I’ve been to other counselors before, and Daphne is by far my favorite. When you sit in her office, you truly feel like she is there for you. She is compassionate, patient, easy to open up to, and willing to go the extra mile for you. I first started seeing her during my last year of university when things were particularly difficult in my life. That was over 4 years ago, and I’m in a much better place now. I can honestly say that Daphne has helped me cope with some of the things I struggle with in a way that no other therapist has. I feel stronger and more capable of taking on the world, and she deserves a lot of credit for this. I would recommend Daphne to anyone who is considering counseling.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

This woman is NOT Qualified to be a therapist or counsellor. She will make you feel worse and take all your money at the same time! She has absolutely no training in any of the fields she claims to be qualified in. Seriously, if you want to get real help seek guidance else where! This woman will run you into the ground!

Submitted February 2, 2014