Ratings for Dr. Peter Chiu

Dr. Chiu was very nice and polite. I saw him once and planning to see him in the near future.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Peter Chiu has been my doctor since I had my appendix out at 12 years old. And 35 years later he is still my doctor. Every appointment i've had he greets you with a big smile and a few kind comments. He and his late wife both have devoted the lives to not just writing prescriptions but to actually help the entire process of recovering and healing. Most of the time he has had a natural remedy to my ailments and not been guided by the pharmaceutical companies. It is easy to complain about "stuffs" but Dr Chiu is one of the best at what he does.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Worst MD experience to date. Very lazy, impatient and rude. Stuffs are ok though, and other doctors in that clinic are good... I just had the terrible timing of going there Sunday.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

This MD took all of 45 seconds to tell me he did not know where my pain comes from, then said OK and left the examination room. At first it looked like he would ask a colleague for assistance he just left and went to see the next patient. How come they can charge the full amount from the insurance and in reality do not help one iota, I am not forced to seek another MD who is willing to at least refer me for a second opinion instead of walking away. I did not want to give the staff a "1" they have no control over the doctors working at this walk-in clinic. They may as well start calling Do Not Walk In clinic. I got the hint.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014