Ratings for Dr. Robert Watts

Dr. Robert Watts is very contradicting. His website explains promoting positivity but when I told him I take life as it comes and find pleasure in simple things like walking my dogs he replies,"That will not last forever". I personally do not perceive that as a positive out look on life. He asks for me and my family to write notes on what the problems are but when I brought in an outline he refused to let me read it. I feel as if he thought it might sum things up too quickly and he would get less appointments. I monitored him and all the words he ever said were,"How does that make you feel?". After the receives the answer he gives you no follow up on the situation. I am sitting there politely as my Mother is speaking and then out of nowhere he claims to me he senses anger problems from me. Anger from sitting there quietly while other people are speaking? If he works out for you great but I find him to care about making money absolutely no help for situations.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014