Ratings for Dr. Wallace Liang

Unprofessional, ignorant staff. He does not listen and let's his unqualified staff make too many decisions. One of them called in the wrong prescription for me, refused to change it, and wouldn't let me have an appointment. I found a new doctor and found out I had pneumonia. Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Dr. Liang has been our family physician for many years. His staff (Karen, Margie + Maureen) are wonderful, too.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Seems to rush you out, he is intimidating and his office has weird hours. They're not closed on Wednesdays, "We don't answer the phones on Wednesdays" why the heck not? Seems like the receptionist always has a scowl on her face and i will be looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

He was just recommeded tp me by someone I know, but with these reviews . . . . No thanks

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I ended up surviving stage 4 cancer and came to Wally for help in treating the permanent, crippling side-effects I was left with as a result of my heavy chemotherapy regimen. He said, and I quote: "You can't keep coming back here" No problem man! Godspeed and see you in hell!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Thank you all...keep up the good work...always helped for me and my family...

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

We have seen Dr Liang for a very long time. Since I was very young and then as I had my own family I continued on. He was a very good Dr but as time went on he just does not take the time to listen to you it is as though he is blowing it off and says ya ya here ya go take this and every thing will be okay. He does not take the time to listen to his patients and shoos them out of his office.. As far as his staff one of them that is always at the window is very ignorant and likes to slam down the phone with attitude gives you nasty looks and all the time the other 2 have much better attitudes towards you but the best of them all is Maureen she is very pleasant to talk to but very rare that you get to deal with her.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

My mom has been undergoing treatment for stage 4 cancer of larynx in London's Victoria hospital. The specialists are very confident that they can beat it with treatment. She was admitted to Windsor's, met hospital and was seen by Dr.Liang today. I have nervy had an experience with a doctor as ignorant and cold as him. He treated her like she is on deaths door and if we didn't know other wise from the specialists in London who actually know what they are talking about then we would have been horrified after hearing the way he spoke today. A positive Attitude is everything when you are battling cancer and thankfully my mom did not let him take that away today. Shame on you Dr.Liang!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

.......... .......... .......... .......... ..........

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014