James Kaufman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for James Kaufman

This is a family run business and it reflects their values of caring and kindnesss. James and his wife and other staff members are professional but in a warm and welcoming manner. Both my husband and I have been helped with numerous debilitating issues that did not respond to other types of treatment.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Does Acupuncture work? Here's my story...Close to 2 years ago I had the miserable experience of Sciatic pain down my left side. For those who have experienced this or are going through it right now know about the pain and the sleepless nights. I tried everything from rolling that tennis ball, Stretching, Chiropractic, Massage Therapy and Physio Therapy which helped some...Then an acquaintance suggested OKANAGAN ACUPUNCTURE. Best thing I ever did for myself! Well long story short after my first appointment at OKANAGAN ACUPUNCTURE I felt relief. To top it off I slept through the whole night for the first time in months pain free and still do. Now just like any type of therapy subsequent appointments are necessary to feel the benefits of Acupuncture. I still go about every 6 weeks to stay on top of it. James Kaufman over the last year and a half has treated me as well for headaches, shoulder pain etc with great results.. I would highly recommend OKANAGAN ACUPUNCTURE... Ron Hartwig

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

James is absolutely awesome at what he does with Acupunture. I had been experiencing severe back pain and had been struggling for over a year with it. It just seemed to get worse and worse with everything I tried. I had found out that Acupuncture was something that might help with it so I gave it a try. I am beyond blown away by the incredible results from James. He is so knowledgeable in this field and so great with his clients that he is the one to see. With just only a few weeks of treatment I am already back to being completely active and able to move and breathe sooo much better. I would more than highly recommend James at Okanagan Acupunture Centre. You get THE BEST treatment and as well the staff are just so welcoming and inviting and go above and beyond with getting you in and working around your schedule as well.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

I cannot say enough good thinks about James! He has helped me so much and I refer my patients to him without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I've been seeing James at Okanagan Acupuncture, on and off, for almost 2 years now. I originally started with him due to my debilitating headaches. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and explains everything very thoroughly. Acupuncture with James has been, hands down, the best treatment for my headache pain. I continue to see him for maintenance, plus for any other aches and ailments that come up. I'm so glad I made the decision to try acupuncture with James. And as it turns out, my husband and mother have since gone to him too! If you are thinking about trying out acupuncture, I would encourage you to see James at Okanagan Acupuncture! It might just be the best decision you've made for your health and wellness.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I have been a patient of James for 13 years. His treatments are most helpful to manage my back and shoulder pain, I drove truck for 38 years thus the destroyed back. I don't like taking pain meds as they interfere with normal body health. James does a great job with the needles, I usually sleep during the treatment. Chris usually has to wake me lol. I would recommend a visit.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I was desperate to try anything to alleviate the pain I suffer from an unusual amount of migraines. My specialist recommended acupuncture as they could not help me. To my relief acupuncture has helped manage the pain. A lot of people fear the needles, but it is nothing like what some may imagine. As a bonus - the staff at the clinic are awesome, friendly and really make you feel welcome.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

As a fellow Acupuncturist I can confidently say that James knows what he is doing when it comes to treating pain! I had chronic and painful hip injury that nobody could help with - not Chiropractors, RMTs and other Acupuncturist. However after 3 treatments with James my hip had improved by 90%. I'm very grateful for his help.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

My treatments with James at Okanagan Acupuncture are a vital part of my mental health care and wellness. James is always genuinely concerned with my well-being and makes adjustments to my treatment as required, depending on what I am dealing with at that time, to help keep me on track. I am grateful for the continued compassion and kindness that I receive at every visit. I look forward to my sessions and always leave feeling relaxed and refreshed. If you have not tried Acupuncture I highly recommend you visit James and his amazing team at Okanagan Acupuncture!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

My first experience with acupuncture was at the Okanagan Acupuncture under the skilled care of Dr. Kaufman. If I had only sought out this relief 4 long years ago for my right hip, back and leg. I almost felt like having a good cry after the very FIRST session... the immense amount of pain that was lifted off me. He understood immediately what the problem was and suggested some things I had not considered ( accompanying bursitis) When I think about the lost time, the grinding pain, the mountains of Naproxen and Flexoril I've ingested, the diminishment of life enjoyment...I cannot believe how things have changed after 6 sessions. I can walk up stairs, get in and out of a car, carry a baby, enter a hot tub, a swimming pool, stand for long periods of time again, even lie in bed comfortably....Dr. Kaufman has given me my life back. I just cannot recommend this highly enough. The staff is kind, considerate and good humoured. I love those ladies! It's a very nice facility and bonus! parking right there! Try it, I guarantee: you won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

James Kaufman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

James Kaufman is a Registered Acupuncturist and has the experience and expertise to offer you effective treatments for a wide range of health conditions, and a gentle and relaxing treatment style. As the owner of Okanagan Acupuncture Centre, James takes pride in providing caring, high quality service to his clients in order to give them the best that acupuncture has to offer. He is confident that you will have a comfortable and positive healing experience with the attention of the clinic's talented and committed team.

• English