Dr. Taymaa May

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Taymaa May

Thank you to Dr. May is not enough. She is the very best! She gave me everything I needed to survive a very stressful time in my life. She saved my life. She is my guardian Angel. She couldn’t have done any more than what she did for me. I will forever remember her. God bless you Dr May you truly are special!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

Amazing doctor! Helped me during the toughest times.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

Best doctor ever. Very patient oriented. Ptoffessional with great knowledge and expirience. Never gives up on patient. Always tries to do more and be one step ahead.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

Dr. May is an incredible human being and Doctor. I am so happy I took the decision to get transferred to her after seeing her for a second opinion. For what I have seen, she will do all that is in her capacity to make sure her patients get healthier. I can only thank her for all her support and hard work.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

The best as human being, as oncologist and as surgeon. Very patient oriented and never gives up, even in very difficult, 14 hour long surgeries, like my wife's. If it wasn't for dr. May my wife wouldn't be alive today.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2019

Dear Dr May, I can’t thank you more, you saved my life! I was diagnosed with endometrial carcinoma stage IV, you take incredible amazing care of me. Now CT scan shows no evidence of local recurrence. I am so blessed to have you as my treating doctor. You are a amazing beautiful woman and brilliant Doctor! Thank you very much Dr May for saved my life! Sincerely L. Wu

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

Dear Dr. Taymaa May, I hope you get to read all the messages here of your exceptional work. I was blessed to be operated by you in Feb 9, 2015 and your demeanor toward me at the time was the best I could find. I had a cyst that you caught in time before it became malignant and removed it with caution and lots of care. I'll never forget your words as we entered the OR, "I will do my best" and I responded "I believe in you". After hearing the surgery was a success, it was the best news ever to receive. You are a God send Dr. May. May God bless the work of your hands as you help many women with your knowledge.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Dr. May saved my life! I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer 4 years ago and she took amazing care of me both medically and emotionally. She is incredibly caring and compassionate and made sure my family and I were supported while I went through the surgery and chemotherapy. She is an amazing personal and a brilliant doctor. I count her as the best blessing in my life!! She is my guardian angel and is a gem in this world. God bless you Dr. May and may God continue to give you the gift to save so may lives! Sincerely, L.S.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

I love Dr. May and am so thankful that I was referred to her. She listens to your questions and answers them in a straightforward manner - a number of doctors get impatient and annoyed when you have questions, but Dr. May is kind and patient. She lays out treatment options and is so kind and compassionate. I just cannot emphasize enough how truly wonderful she is.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

I was diagnosed with uterine cancer in another hospital, surgeon did take any CT scan, made surgery decision. I am not comfortable with the decision, decided transfer to PMH, and so lucky to have Dr. Taymaa May as my treating doctor. The first appointment, she spent more than one hour to exam me, booked urgent CT scan for me on the same day, then scheduled urgent surgery one week later, surgery went very well, she removed all cancer from my belly. Her confidence, knowledge, and calm impressed me in every way! She is absolutely the best!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

Dr. Taymaa May's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Ovarian cancer