Ratings for Dr. Janice P. Miller

A very smart and helpful doctor. She is willing to listen carefully, has a good head on her shoulders, and is not afraid to make suggestions outside of the usual medical box. She believes in a healthy diet as preventive medicine and is willing to let you try other approaches before insisting on medication to control thyroid, cholesterol, etc.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

I think Dr. Miller is wonderful! I have been seeing her for a number of years and she has always been great. She is honest, straight forward and takes the time to review ones records before coming into the exam room (I really don't like it when doctors review my file right in front of me and seem to not know me or my history). I have recommended her to many people and am happy to do so here as well.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2007

Very knowlegeable and takes time to explain treatments etc. consults with specialists when needed and is a great communicator. She follows up when needed and stays involoved. She takes time to know you as an individual.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007

Takes the time to explain my results and treatment options carefully. Answers all of my questions. Reads the research papers I bring her on new discoveries on my diseases. Works as the coordinator for the multiple specialists I see for my health problems. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2006

Dr. Janice P. Miller's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)