Dr. Steve Knighton

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Steve Knighton

Great Dr. Great staff. Got me up and moving after an awful back/neck injury.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Steve is extremely knowledgeable, always on time and very pleasant to deal with. He healed my planter fasciitis (PF) which was chronic. I had tried everything - custom orthotics, night splints, physio, icing/stretching. This issue persisted for 2+ years. I was not able to walk or stand for longer than 30 mins. even in the best supportive shoes/orthotics. Once I began seeing Dr. Steve it immediately started to improve. The PF was gone within 2 months! I still see him for maintenance every 4 weeks. I am back to all my regular sports and activities! Also worth mentioning, Dr. Steve and all his staff provide the best service I have ever had in a medical office. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Absolutely fabulous group of individuals working at this office - doctors and office staff included. They are all so kind, caring, knowledgeable and excellent at what they do. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Everyone there is fantastic. Dr Steve is so helpful and always happy. Cassandra and Stephanie are the best. I have had a rough couple of years and the whole team there have done everything they possibly could to help, often going above and beyond.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

I SLIPPED ON ICE AND HURT MY ELBOW AND LOWER BACK. I WAS IN TERRIBLE PAIN FOR A FEW DAYS AND A FRIEND RECOMMENDED GOING TO A CHIROPRACTOR. IT WAS MY FIRST TIME GOING TO A CHIROPRACTOR AND I WAS NERVOUS AT FIRST. THE STAFF RIGHT AWAY WAS VERY COURTEOUS AND HELPFUL. THE DOCTOR WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND UNDERSTANDING. RIGHT AWAY I HAD SOME PAIN RELIEF AND AFTER A FEW TREATMENTS WAS BACK TO NORMAL. I STILL GO FOR BACK FOR MAINTENANCE. BEST CLINIC!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

Dr. Steve Knighton's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Hands on result driven chiropractor ... if we can't get you fixed in 6 - 10 visits...we will send you somewhere that can

Commercial Insurance Company