Ratings for Dr. Steve Knighton

I've been suffering with low back pain for a long time and was going to another physio clinic with little improvement. Friend convinced me to see Dr. Steve who is a chiropractor not physio. I was alittle skeptical but within the first few visit I felt brand new!!! He said it was my SI joint which the other physio didn't even mention. So glad I switch to Dr. Steve!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Dr Steve is truly the best! From his amazing front reception who are always on the ball, calling making appointment; Steph and Cassandra are the A TEAM! To Dr Steve with his magical hands, and comforting sense of humor. When i hurt my back in my car accident him and his staff were right there every step of the way!! AMAZING!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Great clinic, very accommodating hours. Dr. Steve knows his stuff and not afraid to tell you what you are doing wrong and why you are in pain. Cassandra and Steph work wonders with my busy schedule and my impossible insurance company

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Best Chiro in Oakville hands down! Knows his stuff and genuinely wants to help. If you need a chiro that puts YOU first, see Dr. Steve.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Great staff, great service. They're always accomadating with my busy schedule. Thanks to Dr. Steve my lower back has been gettin a lot better. He's very knowledgeable and tells you how it is. I highly recommend Dr. Steve, you won't be disappointed!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Dr Steve is incredibly honest and knowledgeable about a patient's needs and treatment process. I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

When I injured my upper back on a job site. I was hunched over for five months.... without Dr Steve I would still be that way.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

The only chiropractor who can adjust my neck. Lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I had heard horror stories regarding chiropractors so needless to say I was a bit hesitant in seeing one. Fortunately for me I got Dr. Steve. He did a fantastic job regarding my hip and back and I continue to receive maintenance treatment on an on-going basis. I would recommend him to anyone. He is supported by excellent staff who are very professional but friendly as well. Keep up the good work guys!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

A great experience! Dr. Steve Knighton and his staff are a solid team! After my accident, Dr. Steve was recommended by a friend to go and see. I'm so glad I did. After 4 plus months of treatments and home exercises I have full use of my knee. My mobility was limited and painful before Dr. Steve's treatments , now I'm able to enjoy my sport activities again! I'm forever grateful. I would highly recommend Dr. Steve Knighton and team!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Steve Knighton's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Hands on result driven chiropractor ... if we can't get you fixed in 6 - 10 visits...we will send you somewhere that can