Ratings for Dr. Steve Knighton

To the person who posted on June 13, 2016 and noted Dr. Steve is a "racist and sexiest pig". Two things: I believe you meant sexist. Calling him the sexiest pig blows your posting. Secondly, I would encourage you to look at the other reviews before passing such judgement. Nowhere else is there any reference to what you are accusing Dr. Steve of. You'd think that if this were the case there would be a myriad of postings similar to yours. There are none. Your posting would have been far more helpful were you to have reported on his skills, knowledge, treatment planning, etc. if you found those lacking. To attack him in the manner in which you did is simply bullying, unbelievable, and unlikely to go over well with Dr. Steve's longtime and loyal clientele. But most importantly, something clearly happened to trigger such a disturbing reaction from you and I would further encourage you to contact Dr. Steve directly with your concerns so they can be discussed and hopefully resolved in an adult and professional manner.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr Steve is amazing. He takes excellent care of me. His staff is the nicest team I have ever met. I had never had chiropractic care before Dr Steve but am glad I started with him. I am now in maintenance mode and completely pain free.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr Steve and his fantastic staff have been amazing in treating my entire family. As a very active, athletic family he has been instrumental in keeping us healthy and proactive. Definitely laid back approach.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I saw Dr. Steve awhile back, regarding some shoulder pain I was experiencing. He was fantastic, professional and very knowledgeable! I no longer have pain. I would recommend him to anyone. Plus his staff are very friendly. You won't be disappointed with a visit to this Physician.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Very good and knowledgeable chiropractor Know what he's talking about Very friendly With unconventional approach towards his job and his patients makes you feel welcome Will definitely recommend Great job Dr Steve

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr Steve and his staff are a great team, helpful, friendly and professional, they fixed me up fast. I was afraid to go to a 'bone cracker' until I went to Dr Steve. He takes good care of his patients

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

By far the best chiropractor I have been to, and I tried several. I could barely walk when I went in my first time to Dr Steve and now I feel great!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I was very skeptical of treatment but knew I had to try something for my pain. Dr. Steve was very approachable and walked me through any concerns I had. He helped me feel better fast and I'm so happy to finally have relief! Thank you Dr. Steve!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I have tried other chiros before, Dr Steve is the only one who I have gotten any relief from. I have been a hairdresser for 38 yrs and would probably not be able to do what I do were it not for Steve. His treatments are varied for exactly what I need at the time, he is VERY knowledgeable in his profession.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Awesome...'No nonsense' guy and approach! Great staff. Would recommend & will use again!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Dr. Steve Knighton's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Hands on result driven chiropractor ... if we can't get you fixed in 6 - 10 visits...we will send you somewhere that can

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.