Ratings for Dr. Steve Knighton

After a long extended visit with my dentist I ended up with Jaw issues primarily what seemed on my left side. As a result I was only able to open my mouth just a little bit. Eating and chewing food was painful. There also was some numbness on the left side of my face as well. My dentist recommended that I see Dr. Steve. Dr. Steven with his staff were friendly and open to listening to my issue and he seemed very knowledgeable from the first day and he knew right away what to do. After my first visit there was a great deal of relief pain wise and with each appointment with Dr. Steve I saw and felt an over all improvement. I see this practice as very professional on how they treat every patient that walks through their door, but what makes them different from other clinics that I have visited is how extremely relaxed and comfortable the over all office environment was. The staff work really well with each other. It seemed like a very positive work place for the staff. The confidence Dr. Steve has in his ability to fix my problem re enforced to me each visit that I was in good hands. I'm still needing to do a few more visits to fine tune things but I feel I'm about 90% to a full recovery. I have told my friends my praises about Dr. Steve...he is a gem.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

I was experiencing a lot of headaches and I didn't know where it was coming from so I came in to see Dr Steve and he was able to relieve the headaches almost immediately! Would highly recommend if you're looking for an answer to your pain. Friendly but knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

Very impressed with Dr Steve. Extremely knowledgeable as he immediately pinpointed the issue behind my knee. Within 5 visits my issue was gone. Pleasant to talk with as well. His staff are also great. Will recommend any day!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

Steve has helped me on two separate issues involving my back and neck. Both issues were resolved with 4-5 sessions each. Look no further than Dr Knightion!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2019

Excellent Dr knows his patients and runs on majority of time. Schedule systems reminds your of the appointments as well.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2018

My first ever chiro visit and I was in very serious pain. Dr. Steve fixed me in no time and I am really glad I took that appointment. Very professional' friendly and fun! Cassandra and Steph are excellent working around my crazy schedule. Thank you guys...

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Dr. Steve and his Staff at Nottinghill Family Wellness Clinic have supported me during my 3 year long recovery in very professional and caring manner. My injury was complex and recovery required many months of treatments, accomodations and patience for which I am grateful. I have regained mobility and function of my right arm and shoulder severely damaged during slip on ice and fall accident.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Having never used a chiropractor prior to visiting Steve, I was very uncertain about the treatment. I have been TRULY AMAZED at the results. 2 months ago I was in chronic pain with my neck and shoulders - regular treatment and recommended home care (e.g.. stretches and ice) has treated my issue. My mobility has increased 10-fold and I am able to go through the day without pain. STEVE AND HIS EMPLOYEES ARE AMAZING - their care, energy and knowledge are second to none. One day I asked Steve for advice for my 17-year son who was injured playing football. Steve, within 2 treatments allevated the majority of the swelling and dramatically reduced the pain from a torn ligament in his ankle. His mannerism with my son was fantastic - listened to him, spoke his language and connected with him. Thank you Steve and team for EVERYTHING you do, I would HIGHLY recommend the clinic

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

The staff are like no other, Dr. Steve has done wonder's for my self and my husband. Everyone is incredibly friendly and helpful. Their all so easy going and knowledgeable. Your in the right hands here!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

IF IT WASN'T FOR THIS PLACE AN DR STEVE I don't know what I would have done all my chiropractor visits to other place we're absolutely horrible I was going completely give up on chiropractor before I found this place an DR STEVE you save my back an hip now I can pick my son up when before my back would give out words CANNOT explain the work an passion these people have at this clinic if you were a douter of chiropractors le me bwfore TRUST ME THIS PLACE WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND ITS AMAZING an I'd never go anywhere else after my experience here (even if you loose your stretchs an Steve will send you new ones via text message just amazing if you ask me my last place want me pay 10$ for a new sheet)

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Dr. Steve Knighton's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Hands on result driven chiropractor ... if we can't get you fixed in 6 - 10 visits...we will send you somewhere that can

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2008)