Ratings for Dr. Steve Knighton

Having never used a chiropractor prior to visiting Steve, I was very uncertain about the treatment. I have been TRULY AMAZED at the results. 2 months ago I was in chronic pain with my neck and shoulders - regular treatment and recommended home care (e.g.. stretches and ice) has treated my issue. My mobility has increased 10-fold and I am able to go through the day without pain. STEVE AND HIS EMPLOYEES ARE AMAZING - their care, energy and knowledge are second to none. One day I asked Steve for advice for my 17-year son who was injured playing football. Steve, within 2 treatments allevated the majority of the swelling and dramatically reduced the pain from a torn ligament in his ankle. His mannerism with my son was fantastic - listened to him, spoke his language and connected with him. Thank you Steve and team for EVERYTHING you do, I would HIGHLY recommend the clinic

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

The staff are like no other, Dr. Steve has done wonder's for my self and my husband. Everyone is incredibly friendly and helpful. Their all so easy going and knowledgeable. Your in the right hands here!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

IF IT WASN'T FOR THIS PLACE AN DR STEVE I don't know what I would have done all my chiropractor visits to other place we're absolutely horrible I was going completely give up on chiropractor before I found this place an DR STEVE you save my back an hip now I can pick my son up when before my back would give out words CANNOT explain the work an passion these people have at this clinic if you were a douter of chiropractors le me bwfore TRUST ME THIS PLACE WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND ITS AMAZING an I'd never go anywhere else after my experience here (even if you loose your stretchs an Steve will send you new ones via text message just amazing if you ask me my last place want me pay 10$ for a new sheet)

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Doc is great. helped with so many issues I can't even begin to describe them

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr Steve and the whole staff at Nottinghill Wellness Centre are fantastic! I had been suffering from upper back pain for a long time, which I had seen other practitioners for, and am happy to say is now gone! Dr Steve is extremely knowledgeable and his easy going personality makes it very comfortable to ask questions to be fully informed about your treatment. The staff is very friendly and do everything they can to accommodate your schedule! I highly recommend this clinic!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Friendly, punctual and most importantly, a very skilled Chiropractor! Completely alleviated excruciating sciatic pain. I have had only positive experiences with Dr. Steve, and the staff at Nottinghill Family Wellness!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

I never wanted to go to a chiropractors before Dr. Steve. He has helped me tremendously with my back (and more recently knee) issues. Even on my worst day he makes me laugh and also eases the pain and discomfort. Cassandra and Stephanie are the bomb as well!! They are all amazing. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Doc Steve has been a godsend for me, especially after I got whiplash from a car accident. His techniques actually helped my whiplash to go away. Great personality and he does listen. Thanks to Dr Steve and his staff for all they do!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I have been suffering with a back and neck injury for 2 years with severe headaches and neck and back aches . In Jan 2016 I was referred to Dr Steve. I was very skeptical of chiropractors but Dr Steve was very personable and knowledgeable. Never would I have thought of getting a neck adjustment..but because he provided me with a wealth of information and his successes I felt comfortable proceeding. After a few visits my headaches were getting better and for 2 yrs I could not turn my neck all the way to my right. I am now able to do so. In addition to the great treatment he provides he has an amazing group of staff. You definitely feel genuinely cared for. Thanks to Dr. STEVE and his awesome team!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr. Steve has been a great help helping me through an injury suffered during a nasty car accident. I can't recommend him highly enough! His staff is amazingly helpful and does their best to accommodate my somewhat "fluid" schedule.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Steve Knighton's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Hands on result driven chiropractor ... if we can't get you fixed in 6 - 10 visits...we will send you somewhere that can