Ratings for Dr. Alexander Gotesman

Very thoughtful and knowledgeable. Was so Kind to my mother best urology group on Freehold !!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2019

Super doc! Staff was good! I hate going to the doctor but these guys at Dr Gotesman’s are great!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Excellent doctor!!! He is very smart and was so kind and gentle. His office staff is also very very helpful

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

He's great and so is his staff. The real indication of a nice and very diligent doctor. I agree with all of the positive comments written by others.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

He's an amazing doctor with great bedside manners. He performed surgery on our son and we wouldn't have had anyone else do it. He calmed us down when we were so stressed and did a great job on the surgery. Our son loves him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

He clearly had a very booked schedule, but took the time to chat about unrelated topics to make me feel comfortable. He's charming and personable! He was also open to talking about holistic and non-prescription health treatments, which was important to me.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Best , most kind and knowledgeable Urologist.I was apprehensive about having prostate surgery, but there was no need to be. The procedure was painless and the outcome completely corrected my problem. Dr. Gotesman& Gazi and his office staff treat patients with enormous courtesy and respect

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Dr. Alexander Gotesman's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Hospitals in Lakewood, NJ