Ratings for Dr. Samantha Horvey

I found Doctor Horvey by fluke. I needed to get my son to a doctor because he had two sties on his upper eyelids. Went to the walk in clinic and the doctor there, a foreign guy, kind of just dismissed us. Gave us eye drops and we left. The receptionist asked us if we were looking for a family doctor and made an appointment for a meet and greet with Dr. Horvey. She was very sweet and understanding. Didn't rush us. She was sure what the sties were other than that, sties. She referred us to the optometrist who had no idea what could be causing it so Dr. Horvey sent us to a lid specialist. My son has one again, this time because she wasn't sure what was causing it, she brought in another doctor with more knowledge. I think it is pretty awesome that she will ask someone else for help when her knowledge of a situation is not there. It shows me that she genuinely loves her job and that she isn't afraid to ask for help. I'd recommend her to anyone. Much more thorough than the doctors in Edmonton who just glanced at his eyes and prescribed eye drops and left. Thank you Doctor Horvey. Keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

dr Horvey is a great Dr! She is easy to talk to, listens to your concerns, is not rushed, very helpful! The medical clinic staff are great as well! They are so friendly. I am so thankful that we have found dr Horvey to be our new family Dr.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014