Ratings for Dr. Mark Medici

Dr. Medici is a consummate professional and an excellent surgeon. He is knowledgeable, caring, listens intently and encourages you to ask questions. Total Hip Replacement surgery is elective and Dr. Medici never pressured me to undergo surgery. Instead he worked with me and my wife and helped us make an educated decision. The surgery was a complete success. I was up and walking with the Good Samaritan hospital PT staff a few hours after surgery. His office staff is outstanding. You are in excellent hands with Dr. Medici.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

Dr. Medici was incredibly helpful and professional in diagnosing and treating my broken tibia. It was extremely painful, and complications from being on coumadin , such as increased bruising and swelling were not overlooked. He made himself available for questions and concerns and although 3 different casts were needed throughout the healing process, I'm back on my feet and hiking again like it never happened! Great doctor and a very helpful staff. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

IVE had 2 knee replacements and one hip replacement...i always knew just what was gonna be done, and also, what i could expect after...the staff couldnt be better...the TECHS, the people who scheduled everthing, all knowledgeable, and unfailingly courteous...A GREAT GROUP1

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Dr. Mark Medici's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Urgent Care Centers in Spring Valley, NY