Ratings for Dr. Julia Starobinets

We are extremely happy with Dr. Starobinets and her stuff. Clean office, professional stuff, knowledgeable doctor. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Absolutely LOVE Dr. Julia!! I am a former patient and two of my children are seeing her currently. We are so happy with her! She is a wonderful Doctor. Her staff is friendly and professional. Our needs are always taken care of here! Recommend all my friends to her!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

The whole process was simple from paperwork to scheduling appointments. Estimated time we were given was right on target. You have to see the doctor every 4 to 6 weeks, so it is important you don't have to wait before your appointment and we didn't have to. The result looks great!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

We've been with Julia Starobinets's office for a few years now, starting with my older daughter, continued by the treatment for her sister. Both girls are absolutely happy with the experience. Doctor Starobinets is very attentive, reassuring and patient with kids, just what I needed for my very sensitive and anxious daughter. All the treatment and appointments are going smoothly, just as planned. The office has always been very helpful in dealing with insurance,etc. I would full heartedly recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr.Starobinetz is the best!! She has a very comforting nature and makes you feel confident that you are getting the best, most effective treatment possible.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Wonderful! Staff is kind, office is clean and modern. Dr. Julia is so gentle and patient.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Wonderful doctor and staff. Friendly and knowledgeable. Great wait times and beautiful office.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Mrs. Starobinets is very attentive and nice. I would consider her to be gentle, and when I would get my braces tightened she tired to make it the least painful possible. I do like her.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

My thirteen year old son is being treated here. He just got his braces a month ago so we can't speak for results but we are confident it will be positive. It's been a very positive experience overall with everything from office visits to the insurance and financing. He pulled a bracket out the first week and they accommodated us very quickly to fix it.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Always excellent attentive service. All of the questions answered in detail. Thank You!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017