Ratings for Dr. Julia Starobinets

Dr Starobinets is lovely! She puts my children at ease immediately and is kind, gentle and proficient

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Going to this doctor was one of the best decisions in my life. Very pleasant experience overall and the best price. Beautiful office, very friendly staff and the doctor who pretty much become a part of your family.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Dr. Starobinets is the best orthodontics in North Jersey if not in state of NJ. Both of my kids are patients and I am very happy with the service and treatment. Kids never gave me hard time rather wanting going in for treatment. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Great experience, Dr Julia Starobinets is super nice doctor with excellent bedside manners and great knowledge. Me and my son has been happy also with staff and customer service .

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

No complains !!! AAA overall experience. The staff is very friendly and attentive, the doctor does a great job.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr. Starobinets is thorough and caring; explaining the procedures to my child in a way that helps him understand and take an active role in his treatments.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

We love Dr. Starobinets! Right now she's treating my 13 year and soon we will be back with our 2nd daughter . Highly recommend! Professional, friendly, always prompt with appointments.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Starobinets for any orthodontic problems. The level of care is amazing. My son had extra wide spaces between his teeth. With patience and care Dr. Julia explained treatment plan, answered questions we have, and proceeded with treatment. Two years later, my son has perfect "Hollywood" smile. Great doctor, great staff, great modern office.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

My son needed braces. His teeth were very unaligned and crooked. My son would never like to smile because of his teeth. Dr. Starobinets was one of many orthodontics that was apart of my insurance plan. When I made the initial appointment with Dr. Starobinets she was very informative and made me and my son feel very comfortable about the care he would receive and that she would help him get his smile back. Now one year later my sons teeth are straight and even though he still has on his braces he no longer is afraid to smile. Thank you Dr. Starobinets for giving my son his smile back and helping him feel confident again.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I'm very happy with results of my treatment. The office staff is very professional, helpful and pleasant to interface with. My son, who's also a patient here, is always satisfied when comes to visit. I'll definitely recommend Dr. Julia Starobinets to all my friends and colleagues.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017