Ratings for Dr. Phillip Myers

I would highly NOT recommend seeing doctor Myers. I went to the centre to get bloods done as I was feeling constantly nauseated. I did this and went to see a different doctor to see my results. They were fine. But dr Myers for some unknown reason contacted me not on my mobile but on my home phone to which my parents answered and informed me I needed to see dr Myers. Feeling confused I booked another meeting with dr Myers after trying to contact him through the centre to see why he had called me. At this point I was feeling very frustrated as I am very nervous about seeing the doctor and It caused me a great deal of psychological distress. I went to the clinic and booked into to see dr Myers. 4 hours go by. I keep asking the receptionist what time I will see him. I stand outside his room and I am amazed to see him seeing other patients when I was supposed to be next. Then he walks off and chats with the receptionists and has lunch. Then when i finally see him. no problems..

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014