Ratings for Dr. David Gillmer

Thanks Dr Gillmer You made me feel so at ease and gave excellent advise. If I resided in SA I would always go to you.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr David Gillmer's knowledge and expertise helped save my life during not one, but two heart attacks over a period of three years. His reputation speaks for itself and he would always be my first choice for a cardiologist.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. David Gillmer for 35 years and I would literally place my life in his hands with confidence! He has an excellent reputation and from my own personal experience, I trust him and his knowledge without question.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

A Dr is only as good as his supporting staff and the hospital he works in. This was by far the worst experience me and my husband had to endure. He was the patient but the experience was traumatising to both of us, and it did not help that the Dr tried to make a joke of rhe ordeal it infact worsened it.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016