Ratings for Dr. Kimberly Wegener

Kept me waiting 1 hour first visit; 2 hrs. 2nd visit. 2 other visits waiting 30 minutes. She blamed tardiness on her nurse each time. Came in with wrong chart and told me I was in kidney failure and had to set up dialysis. Didn't want to believe that I KNEW what I was talking about! OK Dr. if there's no one else around. I know she's thorough with my daughter who was on Medicaid at the time, but my daughter stopped using her because she said she was trying to be a Dr., but just didn't have the experience or knowledge just yet to handle her complaints. Kept her waiting over an hour and my dtr. had to leave. Didn't see her and didn't go back. Also, forgets how to multiply #pills x 30 days and will screw up your prescription EVERY TIME, but WILL NOT just let you leave with written RX. Must be faxed...or worse mailed. Good luck with that. Better off being kept waiting by a BETTER DR.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014